Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: Red

Old 02-20-2009, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

welcome back! fing02.gif , I remember I had your build site in my favs many many years ago!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Hey Red, how's it hangin'? I haven't heard from you in a bit. 'Member me? I haven't seen any of the old HP.com peeps in a bit. I hear Rob's still around, but I think he's avoiding me. Haven't heard from Kirk or Clint in forever.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Good to see you back in the game. I think you left upon my entry into the scene. HP was my first home, around the time FXT was fading.

I hope you hang around a little bit, and allow us to gain from your expertise. BTW, I'm in Nashville. cool.gif
Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 PM

Hey Cobra, hell yeah I remember you smile.gif That's a silly question!

Majik, I don't recall you (sorry) but glad to be here anyway. I may not be as uber-active as I was back in the day, only because the job has me pretty busy. But I'll still be around to offer assistance wherever I can, whenever I can.

Nice to be back into the RD's, I like 'em better than the GK's for sure wink1.gif Although I must admit, the new Genesis coupe is f'ing drool worthy! Honestly, if I didn't have so much into my '97, I'd probably get rid of it and pick up the new couple in the 3.8L flavor. Why 3.8? Because I could add my own boost of course!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

Hey Red, welcome back!
getting the itch again i see ;-)