Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Welcome To The Forums: 00Tib

Old 02-28-2009, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to welcome a new member to our community!

Member Name: 00Tib
Registered on: Feb 28 2009, 07:26 PM
Profile: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9548

00Tib,
Welcome To RDTiburon.com. Please feel free to look around and post get to know others! Remember, you will not be able to post anywhere in the forums until you reply to this topic.

Please be sure to read the site rules completely. Here are a couple more items specifically for new users.
1. You will not be able to post anywhere in the forum until you complete your introduction, you can do that by replying to this post.
2. We do ask that you fill out your profile completely, to include your location, and year model of your Tiburon if you have one.

Here is a SAMPLE STANDARD FORMAT INTRODUCTION POST.

Hi, my name is ____.

I'm from ______.

I drive a ______ _____.

I found these forums through _____ _____ __ __ _ _____ _ ______ _________________________ _ ___.

I've done the following mods to my car.

__
____
_
_____

It's good to meet you all and I hope to learn from you!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:16 PM

Hi, my name is 00Tib.

I'm from 'little Siberia', ok Minnesota.

I drive a 2000 Tib. I bought it new, yep just 14 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.
Got 170k+ now.

I found these forums through Google, MSN, etc.

I've done the following mods to my car...

None, yet. Operative word 'yet'

I've actually been lurkin around this forum for a couple of years getting help a few times by searching the posts.

I figured it's about time I 'stick it out there' and register and maybe get a little more involved. I'm a DIY'er and I
have worked on my Tib a bit.

Look forward to gettin to know y'all.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

welcome to the forums
Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Welcome.... I hope you aren't planning on modding the motor with 170k on it. lol
Old 02-28-2009, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

holy crap i though the 153k i had on my tib was a lot, get some pics up of your car and welcome to the forums
Old 02-28-2009, 08:35 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah, I've driven her pretty much every day since I got her.
Well at least until summer 2005 when my wife bought me a Harley for my birthday. wink1.gif
Now I ride as often as I can, but livin in 'the great white North' means that for 'bout 8 months
or so I'm drivin the Tib.

Bommello, you bring up a good point and I'll be searchin and maybe postin to get some questions
answered 'bout going through the power plant and what I should or maybe shouldn't do etc.
She's a runner though, I love this car and for me (owned 15 different cars over the years), this was
my first non-US vehicle. I can still take her up to 100+ and I don't worry 'bout a thing, well, the front
end needs some work. I replaced both bearings this last year and went ahead and did the tie rods
and ball joints too since I had 'er apart. I had repalced the rear struts a few months before and gotten
a full alignment and just haven't gone back in for the front re-align. Soon though.

Sorry for the novel, just got carried away I guess. smile.gif

Thanks again. I'll be around.

Oh yeah, sorry, I'll be getting some pictures up soon.
Gotta get the winter road grime off her, soon as it warms up enough
to not freeze the doors shut on me. It's still completely stock, Silver
so really not much to show 'cept they do look good, even stock! heh heh