FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Flyryde Widebody Z Fenders.

Old 10-26-2006, 04:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Ha Ha, it's been like a year since anything was said. I paid for these things in full too. mad.gif Seems the Z fenders are going nowhere either.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Banned

did u get ur $$$ back ?? ^
Old 10-26-2006, 09:47 PM

I've talked to Chris about it several times, but nothing has come of it. There's more than that issue but there's no point in making them public. I'd rather just get the damn fenders! However, now I'd prefer the Z style, which seem to have more hope of getting made that these.

At the same time I can't complain too much. That's the nature of a start-up group buy. You may lose your money. Just think of how much $$$ Chris has wasted on this project already.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:36 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

You did get a refund a while back right?^^^ I'm pretty damn sure you did if I remember right.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:03 AM

Nope. We had talked about doing a CAI and a shark fin antenna instead, but that never happened. Then I ordered a shark fin antenna a couple months ago and I never received that either. That's why I haven't sent the re-imbursement for the VDI shipment yet. You have plenty of my money already. drillsergeant.gif
Old 11-05-2006, 07:16 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Rightfully stated^^^

I dont know what the deal with the Shark Fins is right now. I have to call tomorrow and see if they're still available, as I've heard nothing from them in months. I have one here, but its not the model you ordered. I think you got the DB1 right? I'll make sure they have it and have them ship tomorrow. I've just forgotten about this every time I put it on the schedule for the day. Thats messed up man, my bad. I know they got rid of the "M" Line of antennas. I'll find out whats up tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:53 PM

I'd STILL like to see the z fenders kick out. If you can make it happen in the next 2-3 months I'd be happy as a clam and take a set as opposed to a refund. The Erebuni fenders I ordered fit like a$$ and are boring. What model antenna do you have sitting there?
Old 01-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned

i dont know how many people invested deposits in these, but i am lucky i didn't.. whoever has invested $$$$, post in the appropriate NEW thread. and chris, please update people on this situation in the UPDATE thread.