FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Flyryde Widebody Z Fenders.

Old 08-01-2005, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Jul 30 2005, 04:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i i do have money invested in these fenders,<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Me too, but I'm glad I only got in for $50. I was absolutely going to pre-pay s'more but not w/o seeing SOME results first.

I still have hope. $350 shipped (as we were promised) may be a joke, but. . . I guess only time will tell.

Keeping my fingers crossed. x x
Old 08-01-2005, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I really doubt Rick is doing anything intentional. Has anyone heard if he is ok, in the hospital, etc?
Old 08-01-2005, 06:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Aug 1 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont have hope nemore i think where gonna honeslty get screwed which really pisses me off, ive been screwed by all the custom work so far... tims kit, fit like shit.. honeslty i wouldnt invest any money in a speedfactor kit again..

not ur fault chris.. i trust ya 100% but rick fvcked us over.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Dude, Tims Kit doesn't fit?

On topic though, Rick has gone thru hell and high water to get his name in good graces in the community, he'll be there for us.

Let me try to contact him.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Rick just PM'ed me 2 times, so he should be doing his stuff on here shortly.

As for the kit, doode, it's what everyone else had been thru, don't let him try to hide behind your paitence bro.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:34 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Ok guys, I jost spoke with Rick. Poor guy, he's been riding mountain bikes for 20 years, only to take a spill now, and it gets blown up like a car crash. "Yeah I heard he flew 60 feet from the car." LOL, j/k.

Anyway, on topic, what we are doing here is simply getting the fenders that Rick had, and moving them to my manufacturer, and the customers from before can do what they want with their money. AGAIN, NO MONEY IS BEING TRANSFERED TO ME.. unless you want it to. That is between you guys and Rick. I thought there were 20 people involved or something, lol. Its just a couple guys who have money in this, so they can talk with Rick and sort that out. I'd love to help, but its non of my business what money Rick may have of somebody elses.

So I'm starting a Sale as soon as I get the fenders from Rick, he said before Saturday he should have them, and me and him only live 20 minutes away from each other. So looks like this will finally happen my good men and women.

Start saving now on these since I'll be begging for money soon to cover my start up costs.

Chris
Old 08-04-2005, 02:48 PM

Chris,

can we talk rough timeline for a second. IF you got the fenders by Saturday, how much would you need for start up? How long would it take to produce? I just want fenders so i can drive my car.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:56 PM

So if no money is chaging hands as soon as these get done the ones that have already paid will go to rick and he will ship them or? Ive put half down already i just need to know who to pay the other half to and how im ganna get them. Thanks