FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Flyryde Widebody Z Fenders.

Old 07-16-2005, 12:09 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still need to speak with him about getting all the cash, but yes it will be transfered to me, then I'll go through my manufacturer which means two things.

1. You guys will have the fenders made in about a week from the time I get the cash and any parts

2. You guys will be able to choose between 2 options, widebody with gills, and widebody with no gills. Carbon Fiber OR Fiberglass. CF will cost 100 more to the total.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:31 PM

Anything?
Old 07-29-2005, 02:12 PM

Guys, I believe something happened to Rick. Car accident is the rumor. All I know, is I've got messages from Rick asking me to take over. I spoke with him ONCE about it, maybe a month or so ago, and we were just sorting out how reliable his manufacturer was. I told him to decide if he was going to continue with the current maker (not good) or if I would take over and switch the project over to my new manufacturer.

It goes like this. I can stand behind my manufacturer, I have their products to show and believe in. I DO NOT have any faith whatsover with Rick old guy, thats why he was having such a hard time. Why would I take over Ricks problems? I am taking over a cool product development project, but only if its my way. Again I have no faith in the company who was messing around with Rick. Rick, like me, does not have time for people who mess around.

I have not heard one thing about getting the fenders so I can produce them, ANYTHING about ANYBODY's money, and nothing at all from Rick from the past few weeks. So I'm waiting just like you guys. No refunds, no fenders, no extra info, not even a little, until Rick comes back from the Hospital or where ever he ended up. This has not entered in as a FlyRyde situation yet, so until it does, I cant help you guys anymore than you can help yourselves. But as you know I am serious about my work, and I'm on this for you so you dont have to be. OK, so let me make you guys happy and if there are any concerns past that, we'll deal with it then.
Old 07-29-2005, 02:29 PM

hope hes ok...
sad.gif
Old 07-29-2005, 02:35 PM

I just spoke with him last week i believe via email. Hope everything is ok!
Old 07-29-2005, 02:51 PM

Just spoke with him two days ago and he just received my $600 check for his last Apexi exhaust.

Funny thing was he was supposed to send me a tracking number. Never did.

Hmmmm thinkerg.gif
Old 07-29-2005, 10:42 PM

Two days ago? Sounds like I'll be camping out infront of his house, I've been there twice so I'll do it, oooh I'll do it... no I wont 02.gif

But damn, I gotta find this dude. What email or PM or phone number or pigeon mail system did you use? Any info on Rick would be cool to speed this up guys. Thanks.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:02 AM

No problems man. I just hope everything is ok.

I do not have any money wraped up in this, I just really want these fenders.

Again, I just hope Rick is ok and everything works out.