The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sfr, Kspec, Sr, Ef, Wtf?

Old 03-29-2008, 09:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i wish i was around long enough to know whats goin on. but im on your side red!!
Old 03-29-2008, 09:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

LNHeart, i know there is at least 1 1.8 cam floating around the for sale section.

Sadly my transaction was very smooth for the HID kit and Timing Belt Kit back in November. Sad to see things go way down hill.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

My one order went really smooth, then after that, it was "f*** REDZ".

I mean I can take a screenshot of the hundreds of emails I've sent Jay, and you can see the way business was going the whole time just by the titles of the emails.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Mar 29 2008, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow i'm glad my GB from SFR came thru and isnt some bullshit. people in foreign countrys have no clue how to deal with american business.

thats why they are there and we are here...</div>

The GB is the whole reason I waited this long.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2UNIQ @ Mar 29 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have nothing really bad to say about their customer service over the course of the year as all my transaction were smooth.... cool.gif
I have ALWAYS contacted Jay on the phone in Korea when placing my order and had always shipped them out quickly.Probably spend $5000 or more with no issues....THANK GOD cool.gif
My experience with him was always been good and when stuff got damaged in the mail and would gladly replace them for me...
I did notice when Jay went on his Business trip in the US for a while things have gone slightly downhill by not returniong emails or if i tried to call he was rarely avavliable to talk if i had to purchase soemthing else.I guess its turning in the wrong direction NOW which sucks mad.gif</div>

Might wanna look back at those threads, requests, and other stuff, you'll see me there posting, letting you know everytime I forwarded the questions to Jay, and him not answering for a month or more.

A LOT of folks are happy, even with the delays, because they got parts, and were talked to. But when you look at it, who was talking to you, what were they saying, and how much did they calm you down?

Hell, I wish Importshark and KFX Performance would come in here and tell of the JOLLY good time they've had as SFR dealers.

LOL
Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

how korean,.....

red can i flame " with facts of couse"
Old 03-30-2008, 06:17 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

you know its sad that when things go bad, you have to resort to blaming it on the fact that their korean.

but the worst part is that its true and most korean buisness people who the site has dealt with have not worked out. and it all comes back to the fact that they dot know ANYTHING about customer service or american consumers.

wooo hoo, i just noticed i've been site memeber for 2 years now.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:02 AM

optimo you have no ideal i have lived with it for 27 years now... Lets just say money is all most of them care about if there is no money in it then they wont do it.. it all about getting payed scams with in scams... i have waited for a year to say this... you know your guys side skirt deal you know the KDM type R skirts.. that you payed over 300 for... well a set of them are 60 buck.. so there was 15 of you lets do the math

15X300= 4500 USD SFR price

15X60= 900 USD and shipping would be about 300 if it was all in one big box...

here it is shipping would have been only 300 buck and would have taken a week to get there via Korean EMS shipping rates.... i would have make about 100 buck on that and it would have been buy gas to drive to Pusan to pick them up.. so we got taken for 3600 buck.. i would have said some thing but what can i do

so keep this in mind in a Koreans mind it's not a lie unless you catch me its been that way since i got here back in 1980 Nov 17 at 10:30 at kimpo airport
and most Korean have a mix view of me'guks aka American..

from what i have seen with these so called company's they have a friend that speaks English and found a INTERNET site with alot of guys and gals who like cars. well shit we can make money off of them they don't know shit. because trust me if most of Korean tunning guys don't speak English and the ones that do only can carry on a conversion.. i find myself sometimes wondering my self...

i am a yang nome aka that is the wost thing you can call a forginer....

I am trying to put someting together guys so hang in there... so if you need anything let me know ..
Old 03-30-2008, 12:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

MJ, we need a lot. You have gears over there and all kinds of parts a lot of us would love to have. And if you can ship it USPS it would be amazing. I want the strut mounts Redz was talking about. As well as stuff I dont even know exists Im sure.

And info on your fuel setup that Ive tried PMing you about a few times... nana.gif
Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Mar 30 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>how korean,.....

red can i flame " with facts of couse"</div>

Be my guest.

I'm done with all of them.

John, you've got the opportunity to do some great stuff, and BHurlin (Bill), would like to talk to you.

All you have to do is spend an hour a day, answering your emails and PM's, and you can kick the shit out of any of these SHITTY ASS KOREAN COMPANIES.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:23 PM

I will probley get in trouble for the post above.... I mean i belive in making money "Honest" money but the is a fine line between making money and screwing people...

but i have have watch what has happen here for almost 4 years now... its got to stop..

Off-topic
yup i got bills # so i am going to give him a call on your guys monday..my tuesday..
Old 03-30-2008, 01:09 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

yea i wish i could have saved money but now its almost worth 300 to have them because noone else is going to go over there and get them for us. im sure that will be the last time real KDM skirts from hyundai every come over because noone feels like there is enough money in it for them.