The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sfr, Kspec, Sr, Ef, Wtf?

Old 03-29-2008, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, it took 4 years for me to get fed up with Kspec, but just over one year with SFR.

I'm done working with any of them, and will only work with Mad John if he decides to finally step up to the bat and start doing the right thing for tuners in the US.

I'm not going to post it all right now, but I DID post over in his forums at NT.com , so that will be deleted soon of course.

Here's what's up.

1. I paid for a bunch of stuff over a year ago, still haven't received 2 items.
2. I've been emailing Jay for 8 months now for some new parts for our cars from yayapolytec, and he has ignore all of them. Yayapolytech answered my direct emails, and directed me to Jay from SFR, who refuses to answer.
3. Jay is a fraud. Look on RDT and look on NT.com and you'll see that he's got orders of parts worth nearly $1000 if not more getting returned to KOREA instead of the US. Each of these has been SIGNED FOR, and he keeps saying that they are not him signing for them, that they are just dissapeared. He refuses to refund them, or send out the proper parts, and when the people keep complaining, he just ignores them until the NT staff delete or close the threads.
4. Pay. Yeah, I get paid for working with Jay, as I did with Kspec, not much, but a bit. I've previously gone 2 months without pay, to try to work things out, and am currently going over a month without pay. THEN, I get told I'm not doing my job at all.
5. Forums. Jay has forums on his own site, he does not monitor them, nor does he answer the threads on it that I send to him to answer. I get a few hundred spam emails a week from that site, so I notify him of it and get no answer, as usual (I've got all of my chat logs and email logs for proof). I tell him since he isn't going there, that I'm going to go ahead and close the forums, so I stop getting the emails. Keep in mind, he hasn't been on that site in over 6 months. HIS OWN FORUMS ON HIS SITE! So what does he do when I close them? Tells me we can't close them, that I can't do that, and reopens them. Here I go with a few hundred spams a week again.

It's just the tip of the iceburg, but I'm fed up. I've done some heavy research, finding parts, and he doesn't do shit for it. Not just for the RD crowd either, stuff for the GK's, XD's, everything.

Hell, look at the tinted tailight lenses! He could have spent 10 minutes looking for them to find them, but didn't think sales would be worth it, so I spent 3 weeks scouring Korean sites (I do NOT SPEAK OR READ HANGUL), to find them. He put them on the site, and we've sold plenty of them.

I'm not going to be his fall guy or whipping boy anymore. I'm tired of getting IM's and PM's on different forums asking for status on their orders, or why he hasn't answered any emails in 3 months. I'm tired of getting my ass chewed for acknowledging to the customers that there IS a problem and yes, I will try to help them fix it, when Jay decides not to answer emails or posts for over a week.

I mean WHAT THE f***?!?!?? You disappear from the net for 3 weeks, then finally contact me to tell me you are in the USA? Then you do it again and are in Korea?

That's happened 4 times in the past 4 to 5 months.

I send emails every day, for a month, and nothing in them gets answered (wonder why the SFR section here is closed?), then I stop sending them, because what's the frigging point? THEN I get emails asking why I'm not emailing him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I've had enough.

Each of these companies follows the same goddamned pattern.

1. Hey! There's people in the USA that want parts, I can make money from this hobby!
2. Let me find someone in the USA to help our name.
3. Wow, there is a lot of business, I'm getting overwhelmed.
4. Meh, I'm not going to answer the forums this week.
5. Wow, this guy in the USA isn't on our side, he acknowledges problems and says "Hopefully the Korean office answers soon".
6. We are going to get better service, and get much better.
7. Meh, I'm not going to answer the forums this month.
8. What's a chargeback?

I'm sorry, but I'm just not going to stand up for it anymore. SFR came looking for me, and promised to be better than Kspec, and they were, until I got my first and ONLY ORDER EVER from them.

I'm solo, until Mad John starts something. Only stuff I'm doing until then, is workign with KFX Performance.com (unpaid) to develop new parts. BHurlin has not ignored me once, and is a pleasure to work with. Mad John, when he's actually online and attentative, is exactly what we need in the entire Korean Tuning community. He speaks perfect english, perfect Hangul, and is passionate about the hobby, now if we can just get him to replace these f***ing lying/stealing companies.

Bah.

EDIT!

http://forum.crookedh.com/showthread.php?t=4508

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...d=1#post2523365

Wow. Just wow.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:51 AM

Well, clearly a signature change is in order.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:58 AM

I agree. Someone make me a new sig?
Old 03-29-2008, 03:24 PM

Hey RED its streetcreeper here from crookedh.com (i think im gonna ask for a s/c name change lol)

Im gonna try and email him to see whats up. I don't really want a site sponsor thats gonna cause trouble for us.

So far he seems good on our site with some problems but.... I wouldn't like to see our members get screwed also.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:38 PM

Take a look at his threads over there, the only ones he's ever answered have been after I've notified him. He emailed me a few days ago saying that there were SFR threads that had gone on for over 2 weeks with no answers from me, no replies at all, I proved him wrong. ONe went for 6 days, last year, when I was doing midterms and asked him to cover for me.

Hell, he had me removed at NT, but not CrookedH?
Old 03-29-2008, 03:44 PM

I will talk with the admin and see if he emails me back. Ill give him a week for a reply back.

If he won't answer back then we'll remove him as a spsonsor then.

Im sorry that this has happened to you twice now.

If he emails me back i will post it here and crookedh of what he says.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:48 PM

I could care less what he says honestly, I've got all the emails and IM logs to prove anything I need to.

All I want is the one part I've not recieved in over a year.

After that, he can go to hell.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:48 PM

Sounds good lol
Old 03-29-2008, 04:21 PM

Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/New Tiburon

Well Since you've turned off our forum here on RDtiburon.com I got nothing to say and you probably have more contol and reputation over here so even if I explain my side in public (since you brought it up in public), I don't even think it's worth it
I really don't have time for your bull and guess what you don't quit
As a matter of fact, YOU ARE FIRED so keep making complaints going around the forum and cry like a baby.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KDMguy @ Mar 29 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well Since you've turned off our forum here on RDtiburon.com I got nothing to say and you probably have more contol and reputation over here so even if I explain my side in public since you brought it up in public.
I really don't have time for your bull and guess what you don't quit
As a matter of fact, YOU ARE FIRED so keep making complaints going around the forum and cry like a baby.</div>

Ehh, don't lie Jay, I turned them off here because you asked me to you douchebag.

And I can prove it.

Why wouldn't I bring it up in public, YOU WOULDN'T ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS EMAILS, PM'S, OR IM'S YOU FRIGGING KOREAN BASTARD!

You can't fire someone who quit.

Get me my part, I've got your number, address, everything, and can make life a living hell for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>________________________________ ________
From: Jeremy "REDZMAN" Zimmerman [mailto:REDZMAN@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 12:04 PM
To: 'Jay Kim'; 'ê¹€ì •Ã*•œ'; 'kdmguy@yahoo.com'
Subject: FW: SFR Issues for 28 Feb 2008, and issues for the past 3 months you still haven't answered.

Jay, still no answers, still no MSN contact. No parts have arrived here. I finally closed the forums on RDTiburon.com like you asked me to, so you should be getting questions on NT now.

The members at Crookedh still have the question below, unanswered.

The below thread at NT really makes us look bad. The parts were received in Korea.

Today is also the 2nd of March.</div>

BTW Jay, one of the "Dealers" you are setup with is about to do some chargebacks, since you haven't shipped the stuff you owe them.

Hope your credit rating is good. LOL

FOUND IT!

Glad I log EVERYTHING.

11/27/2007

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>(9:07:44 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Jay, you there?
(9:07:54 PM) SFR International Inc.: yeah i am here
(9:08:13 PM) SFR International Inc.: what up
(9:08:29 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Heya boss, wanted to let you know, I'm doing finals and such, contact will be spotty for thenext 2 weeks.
(9:08:35 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: And I have a favor to ask of you.
(9:08:43 PM) SFR International Inc.: yeah
(9:08:45 PM) SFR International Inc.: go ahead
(9:11:36 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Ahh, neve3rmind man.
(9:13:12 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Hey, any news on those skirts?
(9:13:42 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: I've got members hounding me, callin SFR bad names, and posting on our forums at our site too. Only time before they start posting at NT wanting to know why you won't answer them.
(9:14:24 PM) SFR International Inc.: I just didn't have time to go on rd
(9:14:29 PM) SFR International Inc.: I will go right now
(9:14:34 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Oh, I know you haven't my man.
(9:14:41 PM) SFR International Inc.: man that sideskirt shit is killing me mna
(9:14:52 PM) SFR International Inc.: hold up
(9:14:53 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Just a bunch of folks not spending any money with us because they can't get any answers.
(9:14:55 PM) SFR International Inc.: let me call up this foo
(9:15:03 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: One of them has a $2,000 order waiting.
(9:15:18 PM) SFR International Inc.: what 2000
(9:15:21 PM) SFR International Inc.: never heard
(9:15:28 PM) SFR International Inc.: tell them to email me man
(9:15:35 PM) SFR International Inc.: noone emails but leaves shit on rd
(9:15:59 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: The guy even posted on our site.
<span style="color:#FF0000">(9:16:09 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Jay, I love ya man, do you want me to just remove the SFR forums on RDtiburon?
</span>(9:16:26 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Some say they've emailed you, but you don't respond.
<span style="color:#0000FF">(9:16:30 PM) SFR International Inc.: yeah sure </span>
(9:16:33 PM) SFR International Inc.: seoulfulracing@yahoo.com
(9:16:36 PM) SFR International Inc.: have them reach me there
(9:16:42 PM) SFR International Inc.: leave a note
(9:16:43 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Okay, I'll close the forums then, have them forward to the NT forums.
(9:16:45 PM) SFR International Inc.: i like that
(9:17:00 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: I will do it soon.
(9:17:23 PM) SFR International Inc.: thanks
(9:18:07 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Sure.
(9:19:38 PM) jerz@rocketmail.com: Sorry Jay.</div>

Note, I didn't close the forums until what, March? Everyone kept trying to get in touch with you, and they've posted in the forums here themselves that they emailed you a dozen or more times, with no answers.

So, what do you have to say now?