The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sfr, Kspec, Sr, Ef, Wtf?

Old 03-29-2008, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

This is why I don't purchase from KSPEC or SFR. All they care about is the local business, they don't give a shit about customers across the land. Plain and simple.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:11 PM

Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/New Tiburon

again no time for this b.s
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...522#post2521522

Old 03-29-2008, 05:20 PM

No time to answer members' inquiries on their orders or provide answers to questions that have been asked over and over again? Wow, what awesome customer service.

tool.gif
Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wow, you should see the conversation on MSN right now. I haven't been cussed at that hard since I was in the Army.

Whatever Jay. Just remember, I will hound SFR into the grave broha.

Hmm, maybe I should start posting PM's from NT in here...
Old 03-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Banned

i have no clue what happened or what is happening but im all good for burying reputations of companies that suck into the ground.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:53 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

This is irritating to me. I have talked to Red Z about this is the past. It is almost as if Kspec and SFR both hired him to be the sounding board for all the irritated forum users. They know that Red iz on the forums almost every day and that if a user see's him, he will most likely be the one to get hounded.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:15 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

wow i'm glad my GB from SFR came thru and isnt some bullshit. people in foreign countrys have no clue how to deal with american business.

thats why they are there and we are here...
Old 03-29-2008, 07:34 PM

Wow, another business that goes down the drain. Good thing that the two things that i've purchased from SFR have gotten to me. Almost half a year later but it got here.

This is sad. I had a feeling that some companies think since we are a small group here they can just play with us like that.

And thanks for warning us RED ZMAN, i was thinking of getting a 1.8L cam from there but now i dont think so. chairshot.gif
Old 03-29-2008, 08:57 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

I have nothing really bad to say about their customer service over the course of the year as all my transaction were smooth.... cool.gif
I have ALWAYS contacted Jay on the phone in Korea when placing my order and had always shipped them out quickly.Probably spend $5000 or more with no issues....THANK GOD cool.gif
My experience with him was always been good and when stuff got damaged in the mail and would gladly replace them for me...
I did notice when Jay went on his Business trip in the US for a while things have gone slightly downhill by not returniong emails or if i tried to call he was rarely avavliable to talk if i had to purchase soemthing else.I guess its turning in the wrong direction NOW which sucks mad.gif
Old 03-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am sure I could find a person who know more about the cars and being a lot more mature person can be our next U.S admin. Getting paid $200 for doing nothing but some customer services and taking care of forums and forwarding unanswered questions to me while getting parts @ our cost and all.</div>

that person does not exist. they will find nobody. and if they find an excuse for a U.S. rep he'll do 10% of what red zman does.

this is another Kspec fable. again, sorry to hear that. i've only ordered from SFR once and it came through well, but that was a lonnng time ago when they first opened up. everything then seemed like a great privilege.

i really don't know the entire story though. either Jay is backing whatever he has to back and there are numerous delays, or everyone who is unhappy step forward and back Jeremy. I'm sure Jer can put up all of the unhappy requests up but he knows best. I'm not sure what to make of it. Seems like Jay's aid is off and on.

taking signed returns and claiming they disappeared is a scandal. if a small portion of people are getting screwed over than goodbye.