The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Sfr, Kspec, Sr, Ef, Wtf?

Old 03-31-2008, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/New Tiburon

LAST post I promise.. sorry folks
I came here to PM redzman since I wanted to tell him sorry since I acted immmature just what he did. I thought I might as well say sorry not that I want him back or anything.
I never thought REDZMAN would be still talking shiet but well he is... lol how sad.
To all other people who have no idea and talking shiet You don't matter to me anyway so I will just ignore you
I bite the dust? I don't think so As matter of fact, not even 5% or less sales per month are RD tiburon owners or XD owners even both combining together.
I am not worried as a matter of fact I am confident with our products and service. Returning customers and new customers will always come to our store when it comes to KDM goodies.

Yes I did really not taken care of our subforum here on RDtiburon.com and truly sorry about that,tho
I wanted to tell all of you about that.

Redzman... yes you are even older than me and you shouldn't be acting this way.

Talking sheit about XD owners? Yes did tell they were cheap as a matter of fact they are CHEAP
I can even say that on EXD. I've never said I can't understand why people suiting up EXD tho.. don't make things up and if you have a conversation please do show in public why not? I also remember you were agreeing with me whole time weren't you?
I like Elantra XD body since it is light than New tiburon and we were going to make a drag car out of it.
I have no offense to XD owners but I do admit saying they were cheap (not to stereotyping anyone not all of them of course) would change the company of 50cents. And that is true.

That is funny a person like you could change like this all of sudden.
I am sure you hang around with a person like Mad john too much.
Talking sheit about the company you used to work for and you used to advertise people with.. saying we are the best ..
you were a good guy I really appreciated your inputs and all.
Really sad that it's gotta end this way.
I know you were just pissed because you thought we DUMPED you. taking sponsor status on NT.com and all.
I asked Rlyoth to remove you from sponsor since you weren't doing anything for a while. I did talked to you on Email and told you about the due day and my wife has passed due day and we are still waiting. I was even trying to explain but you wouldn't even want me to make conversations on MSN. asking me if I actually had found someone to have sex with and calling slanted eye f*** and all.
I take that as you just don't want to deal with me anymore.. yeah keep going around and try to be a bad mouth ... to see if it works.
I don't want to send you the part as a matter of fact I will send you $350 for the whole KDM dash conversion and pay for march.
With that money I am sure you could order parts from Mad john.
I miss old days when we teamed up perfectly.
Good luck with your car life and family.

Mad john
You call me "ship sae ki ya" meaning mofo in Korean out of nowhere
I am not in Korea at this moment but yeah if you don't find me I will find yo ass .. You live in country side no wonder people with you never heard of us.
Stupid yang-nom
For the sideskirts?? guess what
Nice try but the parts number you have are WRONG. fool

Also I've never sold 15 sets only sold 6 sets including redzman's freebie for setting up a GB on RDtiburon.com which he wanted so I ended up loosing money and ended up with 9 useless sideskirts.
and Korea would never existed if there wasn't America?
If you ain't know shiet about Korean history shut the hell up.

Good luck Redzman with this fool too
Old 03-31-2008, 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KDMguy @ Mar 31 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>and Korea would never existed if there wasn't America?
If you ain't know shiet about Korean history shut the hell up.</div>

I know, I know, I quoted the post above me...I'm sorry, just highlighting one statement though....

From Wikipedia...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The North's well-planned attack with about 415,000 troops achieved surprise and quick successes.[22] North Korea attacked a number of key places including Kaesŏng, Chuncheon, Uijeongbu and Ongjin.

Within days, South Korean forces, outnumbered, outgunned, and often of dubious loyalty to the Southern regime, were in full retreat or defecting en masse to the North. As the ground attack continued, the North Korean Air Force conducted bombing of Kimpo Airport near Seoul. North Korean forces occupied Seoul on the afternoon of June 28.

However, North Korea's hope for a quick surrender by the Rhee government and the reunification of the peninsula evaporated when the United States and other foreign powers intervened with UN approval.

The United Nations troops drove the North Koreans back past the 38th parallel. The American goal of saving South Korea’s government had been achieved, but lured by the success and the prospect of uniting all of Korea under the government of Syngman Rhee, the UN forces advanced into North Korea.</div>

The fact that you would deny any of the above ever happened is complete disrespect to anyone who lost their life helping your country.....

My family blood was spilled on the soil of YOUR capital...
Old 03-31-2008, 05:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

well in all reality America saved Korea from the French in the first place. then after we helped the north they turned commie and we had to come help the south.

its funny how all these little country's forget that they wouldn't even exist without America.

jay you wouldn't even have been born if Americans hadn't saved your mommy and daddys helpless little korean lives. so remember that next time you say we are useless.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Tru dat. At least some folks understand. Jay is so narrow and short minded.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KDMguy @ Mar 31 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>LAST post I promise.. sorry folks
I came here to PM redzman since I wanted to tell him sorry since I acted immmature just what he did. I thought I might as well say sorry not that I want him back or anything.</div>

As a side note, your PM's are still turned off, as you instructed me to do last year when you couldn't answer them. Not being mean, just letting folks know why this is in here and not on PM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I never thought REDZMAN would be still talking shiet but well he is... lol how sad.
To all other people who have no idea and talking shiet You don't matter to me anyway so I will just ignore you</div>

Uhm, did you actually just say that in public?

As for me talking shit, it's allowed, it's in the correct forum, and it was about all Korean companies. Thank you for helping prove my points though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I bite the dust? I don't think so As matter of fact, not even 5% or less sales per month are RD tiburon owners or XD owners even both combining together.</div>

... YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT IN PUBLIC?!?!!??!?!!?

The RD and XD owners of today, are the GENESIS AND SANTA FE owners of tomorrow.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am not worried as a matter of fact I am confident with our products and service. Returning customers and new customers will always come to our store when it comes to KDM goodies.</div>

And I'm confident that myself and others will be watching your company like a hawk.

BTW, you DO have your tax paperwork in order for SFR LLC right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Redzman... yes you are even older than me and you shouldn't be acting this way.</div>

I'm Irish, Scottish, English and Spanish in orgin, did you really think I'd not get a bit pissed when you went off the way you did? Age and experience is little of value when emotions get worked in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Talking sheit about XD owners? Yes did tell they were cheap as a matter of fact they are CHEAP
I can even say that on EXD. I've never said I can't understand why people suiting up EXD tho.. don't make things up and if you have a conversation please do show in public why not? I also remember you were agreeing with me whole time weren't you?</div>

Yup, he said it in public. This is a business owner folks.

I may go look through my chat logs for it, but honestly, I'm done with it all, why waste my time now?

As for my personal opinion, that doesn't matter does it? I'm not a business owner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I like Elantra XD body since it is light than New tiburon and we were going to make a drag car out of it.
I have no offense to XD owners but I do admit saying they were cheap (not to stereotyping anyone not all of them of course) would change the company of 50cents. And that is true.</div>

eek5.gif bigeyes.gif wtf.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>That is funny a person like you could change like this all of sudden.</div>

This isn't sudden. Like Javageek posted, this has been boiling up since your first dissapearance from NT with no notice for 3 weeks last year. I talked to others, got opinions and advice, and now that the one GB you tried to do is over and most folks on this site are somewhat satisfied in the final outcome and you haven't fufilled your promises made to me to stay in weekly contact, I decided I was finally done.

No reason to let my blood pressure go up because you have bad business practices, I'm not going through it for 4 years, the $200 a month wasn't worth my health.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am sure you hang around with a person like Mad john too much.</div>

I've never even met him. I hang around with people like ABQElantra, Javageek, Tibbytib, folks with a backbone, with ethics.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Talking sheit about the company you used to work for and you used to advertise people with.. saying we are the best ..</div>

That's what this subforum is for, talking shit and getting things off your chest. I did what I was supposed to, I'm not going to talk bad about a company I currently work for, in many countries, that's ILLEGAL, and to me, it's just unloyal. When you decided to ignore me for past a year on my items, that was unloyal to me, and I was done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>you were a good guy I really appreciated your inputs and all.
Really sad that it's gotta end this way.</div>

I agree, it is sad. It's done with though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I know you were just pissed because you thought we DUMPED you. taking sponsor status on NT.com and all.
I asked Rlyoth to remove you from sponsor since you weren't doing anything for a while. I did talked to you on Email and told you about the due day and my wife has passed due day and we are still waiting. I was even trying to explain but you wouldn't even want me to make conversations on MSN. asking me if I actually had found someone to have sex with and calling slanted eye f*** and all.</div>

Jay, when you do stuff like that behind folks backs, and don't tell them, that's just wrong. You say I hadn't done anything, and I had posted at NT a TON helping folks out while you weren't there. You told me, via MSN, that your wife was due with a baby on the 25th, and that was only like a week before she was due. You JUST TOLD ME WHAT, 6 DAYS AGO, THAT YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 4 DAYS WITH HER BECAUSE SHE GAVE BIRTH! Now you say she hasn't given birth yet?

Trying to explain something to me isn't calling me a motherf***er, and going off. Yeah, I was mean back, but that's why I blocked you via MSN a few days ago, the name calling on BOTH sides wasn't going to get it anywhere.

I apologize for anything I said that hurt your feelings.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I take that as you just don't want to deal with me anymore.. yeah keep going around and try to be a bad mouth ... to see if it works.</div>

It does work. I had my ducks in a row before I started this, and I've had to do it in the past to other companies, ones that didn't follow through with their promises. SR, TSR, EF, KSPEC, have all tasted my wrath. Companies like this HURT the tuning business for Korean cars in the US more than they help it. Yeah, they may help some folks rice out their first car, but the true lovers that would stay with Hyundai forever are turned off and driven away from the brand by shitty aftermarket companies.

Building off of small groups and gaining the trust of them as they move on, is way more important than anything else. Those small groups end out being the core of future business. Always.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I don't want to send you the part as a matter of fact I will send you $350 for the whole KDM dash conversion and pay for march.
With that money I am sure you could order parts from Mad john.
I miss old days when we teamed up perfectly.
Good luck with your car life and family.</div>

And with that, our business is closed. I wish you luck too, and hope you are able to work out any issues.

I will be watching.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Also I've never sold 15 sets only sold 6 sets including redzman's freebie for setting up a GB on RDtiburon.com which he wanted so I ended up loosing money and ended up with 9 useless sideskirts.
and Korea would never existed if there wasn't America?
If you ain't know shiet about Korean history shut the hell up.</div>

I did not ask for a freebie Jay, and you know that. Do I have to go dig up that evidence too? You offered it for me setting it up.

The reason the rest never sold is it took almost a year to get the items to folks, much longer than expected. Several members got BANNED for their actions in that GB. You've had requests for the remaining sets (you said earlier that you didn't actually send 15 sets, just 12, right?) in your forums here before they were closed, might want to answer those to sell them off.

I'm closing this thread. It brought out more hatred and emotion on both sides than I thought it would. If anyone has further issues with SFR, start a thread, and I'll help out however I can, as I do with ANY vendors on or off of our site.