The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Importshark

Old 10-03-2005, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, seriously, I've contacted you guys, my lawyer has attempted to do so, as has the BBB. Why can't I just have the money back for the LineTech LTR kit I ordered way back in early May/late April?

Originally, I was reeled into the purchase because I was told the kit was already in the warehouse, ready to ship, as soon as I paid for it. I jumped on it. Granted, the kit was damaged in the warehouse which may or may not be Italia's fault but, I feel he should have known the status before he offered it as ready to ship.

In order to solve the problem, he offered to let me have him ship another LTR kit that was currently in customs for another company. He asked, said it should only add a couple weeks to ship time. I said ok.

Now, after a whole bunch of bogus excuses, including that this kit was damaged too, I finally said in no uncertain terms, I want a refund. I do not feel this to be a UNreasonable request. Enough is enough.

Also, as for the Importshark fanboys, please, I've heard enough of the "jeez dude, just chill out and wait". 5 months is way too long. Even if I managed to get the kit, I would have to go through this hell all over again if I ever got into a fender bender and had to get another kit.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:51 PM

dam that sux dude..
sad.gif
Old 10-03-2005, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

We don't have any fanboys over here.

LOL

Sorry for the delay my man.

Tom, can you get him some answers?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I'd like to apologize to btcorrad, I've been one of those "fanboys" that have stepped in to say "chill out and wait"

The timeframe for my kit was about the same as this, only I was in contact with Mike C. constantly, by the sounds of things you have not.

I agree with REDZMAN I would like to know what's going on too, as I have the utmost respect for Tom and Importshark, they have been absolutely great to me.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:52 PM

*mod edit- do not quote the post above you*

FYI Silver, I hold no grudge to you. Understand I use the term fanboys precisely by definition. You have never been derogatory to me and I hold you no ill will. There are things that I would even coin myself as a fanboy to, and coin that not as an insult.

I just want this over with.

P.S. Self Quote, "I want a refund. I do not feel this to be a reasonable request." Meant to read "I do not feel this to be an UNreasonable request". For some reason I can't get into the original post and edit.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:17 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i haven't seen any of them around here lately. what's up?
Old 10-04-2005, 05:32 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

Rick from REAL has the kit, which is why this is taking so long. It should be shipped out as soon as he gets everthing straightened out with his new company. If you want to find out why it's taken so long, you'll have to e-mail him at rick@real-engineering.com, as the delay had nothing to do with me. I believe he is answering e-mails again...
Old 10-04-2005, 06:30 AM

Ok, I'm going to try this again: I DO NOT WANT THE KIT! Regardless of why it is your fault or Rick's or the Korean government or whoever: I DESERVE A REFUND. My business is not with Rick: that's your problem. IMPORTSHARK is the one with the money. You have not been forthcoming with me. When you said it would ship right away I sent you the money. When you said it would be delayed a couple weeks as a new one came from customs, I said ok. I AM SAYING <u>THIS</u> IS NOT OK! I don't know how to put it clearer. This wait has legally been outside of fair business practice expectations. You can't just allow me to wait forever. I have already had my lawyer attempt contact with Importshark, to no end.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:56 AM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

*Mod edit-please do not quote the post above you*

Sorry, but there are no refunds given for imported bodykits, as you were already told. And your lawyer is a moron because I haven't heard a peep from him.

For your reference, here is Rick's explanation, which was posted yesterday:
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53489
His phone number is posted as well, so you might try and call him for further info. As I've stated to you many times, I will update you when the kit is ready to ship out.

That's basically all the info I have on this matter. The dead horse has been beaten over and over and over...
Old 10-04-2005, 10:34 AM

this is going to get ugly...
sterb029.gif

popcorn.gif