The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Importshark

Old 03-30-2006, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Everyone DID remember. The thing was, he came back, was respectable and got shit done, and there weren't any problems for years. He then got in over his head in business and this shit happened.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:47 PM

Rick is doing his best to get everything situated and taken care of. Given what has happened in the past I commend everyone for giving him a second chance. Like Redz said everything went really well for a while then I think Rick took on to many projects and found himself in the hole. Hence the merger.

This is why I work full time and run importshark.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:53 PM

Wait a second.

Mike is in contact with Rick?

I have been trying to call, email, smoke signal Rick for what now Nate, over a year. As a matter of fact I tried last month. And what do I get? ZERO response! And now I'm hearing that someone is actually talking to this guy?

I'm sorry, but I do not believe that Rick is doing the very best he can to get it all situated. He hasn't contacted me at all to explain anything. He's had $400 of my money now for some time. Sure its not much compared to some others that have outstanding orders with Rick, but he still isn't proving anything to me that he's trying to get a damn thing done.

And then I read this thread of how IS stuff is under his control (whether intentionally or not, who cares). And that Mike is talking to Rick. I'm absolutly floored at this moment.

IS you all have done well, you want to help the community a little bit more, ziptie Rick's waist to a chair, and tell him to start typing away with an update every week of his situation. And tell him to take care of his customers. Let him know that REAL and Rick have already been reported to the BBB by a couple of people. That Paypal has been informed of him (don't know if that did any good or not) and that its because of his FAILURES that have made me hesitant to do business with anyone else, be it KSpec, IS, or FlyRydes (no disrespect guys you all are great guys but between getting screwed by REAL, Shark Racing and Team SR, I just have to find the courage to by from the community again).

Richard Brake
Old 04-27-2006, 06:08 PM

Understood ..... Rick has not been around for certain reasons ..... Mike has visited Rick about this, as mentioned above, and I think Rick feels safe in getting things resolved thru Mike. There are reasons for that which I can not get into, but I will say there are some people out there who have chose to resolve their issues with Rick in ways that are not acceptable.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:26 AM

And while I understand that there have been less than sensible ways that people have tried to deal with Rick, I have tried over and over to just talk to him. All my emails/pm's/voicemails to him were all very professional. If Rick wants to work with Mike in business items, thats fine with me. I am just respectfully requesting that someone talk to Rick about answering simple questions to already paid customers.

All I want to know is will I be getting my money back?
Old 06-28-2006, 02:13 AM

Hey Btcorrad, sorry to hear you still havent made any progress. I can sympathise. As many of you have guessed I am one of the other people that Btcorrad mentioned as having problems with ImportShark/Bodykits. I have been sending numerous emails to both Tom and Mike on a regular basis and to date I have received no reply in several months.

Just to give you all a little background info on my situation. My order was orignally placed on the 5th of May 2005! Yes thats right 2005, thats no joke nor a typo. As with my good friend here I have received nothing but excuses and have recevied no more updates or even a simple reply in over 6 months.

I notice that ImportShark have again started selling imported body kits from Korea so I see no reason why I shouldnt be taking receipt of mine in the "near future"? I need some kind of answer asap or I will be forced to persue legal action.

Regards, Darren Heeney A.k.A UKTib
Old 07-14-2006, 06:30 PM

btcorrads issues have been resolved ..... your next