The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

F@ck!!!!

Old 05-17-2005, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (matmag89 @ May 16 2005, 05:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway im just showin my parents that im not going to listen to all of theyre shat.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
Incase you haven't figured it out: You're going to listen to and take any "shat" your parents give you until you either emancipate yourself and move out on your own or, hit 18 years old and leave. That's assuming they don't "emancipate" you themselves at that age for dealing with your "shat".

My best friend had a schizo mom who would some times blank out and end up naked down town thinking she was a police officer directing traffic. Before all the 'LOL's' think about how your life would suck with that for a mom.

To add insult to injury, his dad sexually molested him and his brother and sisters until the dad finally left their 'crazy' mom.

As for myself: My mother died when I was 3.

My father and I had lots of arguements when I was growing up but, I always knew he cared about me and even if his direction or opinion wasn't accurate, I always knew he honestly wanted the best for me. Sometimes I didn't see the point of what he was doing until years later when all of a sudden I understood. Only you can determine their motives, no one on this or any other forum can. I do know that from what you've told us of your track history you appear to have a typical aggression towards any kind of authority and you think the laws and rules in the world are for other people than you.

It's ok to challenge authority to try and understand it's purpose but, it's immature to do it just because you think it's cool or you think you can be a badass.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:29 AM

^^^Very well said, there were no personal attacks. You got the point across without offending matmag. See that kind of talk won't evoke rebellion but still spoketh the truth.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:14 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

your parents gave birth to you!
you should respect your parents and be thankful at least for that!
Old 05-17-2005, 06:12 AM

It's like this... If my kid did what you did and owned up to it right away. Yes, he (or she) would have gotten the lecture AND loss of car privledges for about 6 months, but I possibly would have looked into turning your "reckless" driving urges into something more productive. There is nothing like a REAL driving school (Bondourant perhaps) to teach your car control AND to make you realise the consequences of doing what you are doing on the street.

Yes, it sucks that it happened, expecially after the mall closed (you should have mentioned that) but a mall is PRIVATE PROPERTY. They have a right to do what they want on it. You could have gotten more than just a ticket, they could have pressed tresspassing charges if they really wanted to.