The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

F@ck!!!!

Old 05-15-2005, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

run from your parents? very froggin stupid. you sound like your goin through a rebelious stage in your life. i hope they take your car before something happens to it. not to be a ass be for real.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

i am gonna have to agree with that
Old 05-15-2005, 09:53 PM

So does that mean you've gotten 3 tickets in 3 months? at age 16?

Lol his computer must be gone if he hasnt responded already.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

wow man... after the first time if it happened to me, i'd never step foot or wheel on that mall ever again.

that's tragic. all that because you pulled a corner in a mall... jeez man. yeah you got to be careful. just like when you're driving at University campus. there's no beating the students crossing. i got so frustrated because thousands of students were crossing right in front of my car that eventually i just let everyone just go through. on campus i make sure to keep my eyes wide open because if you hit a student that's the end of your night.

just keep your eyes open. 30mph isn't too bad depending on the straightaway. next time, stay away from that mall and people who may know you there. just do a mall swap mang.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:09 AM

I can empathize but, I can NOT sympathize. Driving a car can be fun but, like it's been said, go some where DESERTED!!

A vehicle is probably the most underrated lethal weapon one uses on a regular basis. Every day that you drive and aren't courteous and responsible for the aluminum, steel, plastic, and fg bullet you are operating, you are providing for an opportunity to kill someone.

You may think you hate your family in your adolescence but, I PROMISE you would feel guilty if you permanently removed someones loved one just for being stupid and careless. It takes less than 30mph to kill someone.

Go have fun with your car on a track or somewhere totally deserted.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:02 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Man, that's really really stupid and careless!!!

There could be old people or kids who could go/run infront of your car.

I agree with Mad-Machine if I was your father I would not sell your car, but you you would definitely not get to drive for some time (not less then 6 months).
Old 05-16-2005, 06:25 AM

Dude, the remark "get a life" comes into mind laugh.gif

sh*t happens. I just found out it was friday the 13th in the afternoon, nothing bad happened to me. You prob. sucked up all the bad stuff
Old 05-16-2005, 05:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ May 16 2005, 03:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sorry, but you are stupid! Who drives 30mph at the mall's parking lot? Do you want to kill people around you?

You deserve that ticket!

MAD DISRESPECT!!!! :angry:
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
The mall was closed!!! And no I didnt deserve the ticket...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spanishark @ May 16 2005, 03:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>run from your parents? very froggin stupid. you sound like your goin through a rebelious stage in your life. i hope they take your car before something happens to it. not to be a ass be for real.
Dont worry they're sellin my car. Anyway im just showin my parents that im not going to listen to all of theyre shat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shark2 @ May 16 2005, 03:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>So does that mean you've gotten 3 tickets in 3 months? at age 16?

Lol his computer must be gone if he hasnt responded already.
No it was 2 tickets in 2 months.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:52 PM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (matmag89 @ May 16 2005, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dont worry they're sellin my car. Anyway im just showin my parents that im not going to listen to all of theyre shat.

Dude that makes no sense at all. "you are showing you're parents that you're not going to listen to them", let me tell you something buddy, that is the worst mistake you will make in your young life is to not listen to your parents. Give me one good <u>SENSIBLE</u> reason not to listen to your parents.
Cause you don't like what they tell you?
Cause it doesn't "seem right?
Well listen here dude most parents tell their children what they tell them to keep them safe, and to make sure they grow up to be productive members of society.
Honestly if you're are looking for sympathy here I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you might want to look elsewhere for pity, if you were my kid your ass would be on the way to military school, until you graduated.
I think you need to pay your parents a little more respect, I know you're not going to listen to any of this, but one day you will look back on this and think about how f****n stupid you were to disrespect you parents the way it sounds like you are.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:24 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

well, i'm still very young myself, but i will have to agree with blu.
lol, we all have our fair share of fights with our parents, i'll disrespect and yell at them and be a cocky a$$ just like anyone else, but when it comes down to it i always keep what they tell me in the back of my mind and usually listen to it.
you're 16 years old, you HAVE to "put up with your parents shat".

as far as the parking lot incident..that was you just being stupid, bad luck a cop was around, yatta yatta -- learn from your mistake.

running away from your parents? you couldn't just own up to what you did (it's not THAT big of a deal anyway imo) and tell them? i'd rather take a lecture (maybe grounding) than run away and get my car taken away..