The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

b****y Members. *20 February 2008*

Old 04-29-2006, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Consider this a personal attack if you want, but this is becoming an epidemic.

There are RULES ON THIS SITE. Yes, we are somewhat strict about them, but that is a BENIFIT OF THE SITE. Information is usually easy to find and direct to the point. I'm getting sick of members here getting pissed off when they get a little warning.

Let me tell you guys something. You have 20 chances before you are banned permanantly.

That means you'd have to be warned 20 times to get perm banned the normal way.

We have no one that has done that in the 3 years we've been here. A few are CLOSE, but all of our bans (6 total, and 2 are duplicate accounts) have come from adults here acting like CHILDREN when they are warned or told to follow the site rules. Case in point.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...0&gopid=216544&

Loyen cant' work on his cars. He keeps destroying them and if you look at his threads, has tried or wanted to try some stupid shit. So, his second tib is dying on him for some reason, but he hasn't even posted why. So he's giving up on it as he said in this thread. He screws some folks over by trying to sell some rusted old headers (OBX none the less, wow, quality!) for 30 bucks more than he bought them for.

As you can see, he got into an argument and started calling names and talking shit.

He got warned for it, mind you, he got warned after we tried to let it just work it's way out. Here is the warning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Dmitry Warned on Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Added to warn level offtopic posting and personal attacks</div>

Nice, to the point, and nothing bad. So he goes off and PM's Dmitry with this...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loyen)</div><div class='quotemain'>lmao.. kiddo, you, and redz and your website is a joke. you think i care?

I see what 97Tib was saying as well as many other" banned " members did.. You guys are nazis.

So, you can shove that warning up your butt...or redzmans...or squarepants'....and, jsut an advice, keep sitting in your ukraine..just for teh safetu sake.</div>

Now, what required that sort of response?

He PM'ed ME this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loyen)</div><div class='quotemain'>do me afavor, ban my account.

This site is a joke as well as administration and members of it.

Don't want to be a part of that BS.
Shouldnt've bought a tib in a first place.</div>

Now, I had nothing to do with his warning, but I get a message like this?

The site is now a joke because he's a moron and can't work on his car? because members here are trying to keep other members from buying an overpriced, used, and rusty part?

Keep in mind, he only had 2 previous warnings, and here they are.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>REDZMAN Warned on Feb 9 2006, 07:23 AM
Added to warn level Personal attacks via PM, Calling Random a Faggot, thread about messing up someone's car.

REDZMAN Warned on Sep 8 2005, 09:26 AM
Added to warn level Lowballing Group Buy</div>

Nothing too bad, but acting like a kid.

So, why do folks do this? Just follow the rules, act like an adult, and talk to me or others like you would if you were in front of me in real life. If this punk talked to me like this in real life, I'd f*** HIM UP HARD. Broken jaw, laying on the floor, and I'd be justified about it.

If you don't like the rules of the site, post what your issues are and we can work on some of them. Realize that they have been made and adjusted over time for the situations and issues we run into on this site.

Loyen is just the latest, and not the first, but just remember guys. You can easily lose access to the wealth of info on this site. For stupid shit.

Loyen is now banned for 30 days and his PM's are turned off. I made sure he was able to read my reply to his PM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Ehhh, you did it to yourself you moron. Follow the rules, and learn how to work on your car. The only joke here is YOU, and you had no problems with the site until you started being a dick and not following the rules.

Your PM privledges will be taken away later today. Permanatly. And for your harassing PM's to me and Dmitry, you will be banned for a month and your warning level will go to 50%.</div>

He read it, replied the below to me, and now his ban is in effect. He now has no access to the PM system, and is banned for a month. Afterwards, he will recieve more warnings and further bans for further disruptive behavior on here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loyen)</div><div class='quotemain'>awwww....red headed spongebob lover is upset?

what part of permanent ban don't you understand you shithead?

BTW, make sure that screw will stay away from me, i've gotten a text already cuzz...its not going to be hard to shut off your little project, with police force

Peace, mr Nazi.

Do both of us a favor, and don't bother with sending me responses. i don't care.

BTW, aparently, not everyone in US army is that well educated.. its permanently...hehe...
good luck and keep looking for other fools who will join that circuss.</div>

Since you can't get replies anymore via PM Loyen, I'll answer your questions or what have you here.

1. I don't love spongebob, I just got carried away one night when drunk. Poor spongebob never saw it coming.

2. Well, since you didn't as me to permanantly ban your account, I didn't. You just said Ban. Second, I don't follow what you tell me to do. That's your problem. It works the other way around here. You got a month ban for your actions and such here. Grow up.

3. Make sure what screw will stay away from you? Please, try to type in coherent thoughts and sentences. I have no little project to shut off, but thanks for the warning. You have police force? Those little dolls are cute. Threaten whatever you want, you have no grounds. No one here did anything to you, and according to the new Internet Harrassment laws, you are voliating them. Keep it up and I'll turn over this stuff to the proper authorities.

4. Nazi's suck. I'd never join the Nazi party. Are you nuts? BTW, the Nazi's never wanted peace, so if I was one, why would you offer it to me? I wouldn't be interested. Again though, I'm not a Nazi and have no affiliation with their Political Party.

5. I couldn't if I wanted to, I closed your PM's little man.

6. Actually, everyone in the US Army is pretty well educated. You have to have a GED or usually a High School Diploma to get in. Sounds like more education than you have. I'm assuming you were home schooled? I don't know what "CIRCUS" you were talking about, but you should use a spell checker yourself little guy.

Now that that has been handled, I advise anyone here with dealings with this guy to either file and get your money back, or be prepared to fight to get your parts.

Grow up people.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

If its bad company then good riddance.

Though I bought the hood from him Im lucky that you have it Redz lol or else Id have to do what you said at the bottom.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:53 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I dont understand why people have to act so childish, things happen that you dont like and it doesnt mean you have to harass people.

Have to hand it to you redz you handle somebody saying really stupid stuff quite well, i dont know how well id keep my cool with people acting like they are around here.

These people would never act this way in real life, they dont have the balls. But since its the internet they talk like they are big. Grow Up.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:14 PM

This site is run very well. If we didn't have rules like this there would be no way any one would get any help. if you have a proble people here help without question. But if you cann't be civil with people you should just leave.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I like the way the site is run because you dont have stuff like in that last thread often. Other fourms have loads of offtopic and scams etc. I think Ive been warned once for double post, but that was a long time ago. Thanks for catching scams etc.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:33 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>1. I don't love spongebob, I just got carried away one night when drunk. Poor spongebob never saw it coming.</div>

rofl.gif BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I love how one night of drinking with some tiburon buddies can actually invoke a new word into our vocabulary...
Old 04-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Loyen has been getting on my nerves. He's just too immature to interact with the members of this site. Hopefully, over time, he will mature and become a man, and handle situations as if he were a man.

Why is he so persistent on having REDz permanently ban his account? Why does he not exercise his free will and abilities to NOT type our website in the address bar? It would save time and prevent us from having to deal with anymore of his childish things.

sbob.gif
Old 04-29-2006, 03:03 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

ok so he souldn't have bought the tib in the first place because of this website? c'mon what a goof-off. not our fault he didn't go to mechanical school. you try to help the guy and he wards off.

stay in your ukraine? what the f*ck does ukraine have anything to do with him or his lousy craftsmanship? fock him.

if any other members want to step up to the damn plate, then do it now because it's a degenerative process. jump off this cruise because i hate seeing an active virus that doesn't show up until halfway to hawaii and then everyone on the boat gets sick!
Old 04-29-2006, 04:48 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Wanna see what happens when people like Loyen aren't kept in check?

www.NewTiburon.com lmao.gif
Old 04-29-2006, 05:56 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

02.gif why did i get warned too?

i got the same warning on the same thread offtopic posting and personal threats. is telling somone to grow up a personal attack? lmao.gif i dunno but i thought i was trying to let every1 know that your being screwed if you buy the headers.

and here i was doing soo good its been what 5 months without a warning dam... start over again i guess.