The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

b****y Members. *20 February 2008*

Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, People who act like that make people not like teenagers. I've had so many people stop talking to me once I told them my age because they though I'd act like an idiot.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:04 AM

^lol...I tell people my age, they wanna sit on my lap and go to sleep. Maybe that's just my grandson....
Old 02-20-2009, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

And another one strikes...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Rob <kiefe99@sympatico.ca> wrote:

How do i unregister here i am sick of the negative responds i get when i post so i would rather get help from somewhere else if i wanted to argue with people and call them noobs i would play online games with all the children not everyone is gonna be a expert and some people did not have the privilidge of having mommy and daddy pay there way to become an expert at 23 years old .If i post somewhere wrong oh well if i ask a question deemed stupid oh well if it ruins someones day that much i think they have pills for that issue i will get help somewhere else ..Thank you</div>

Uhm, WTF? LOL

My reply?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Well hello to you too.

Who the hell are you?

To answer your questions, actually, I'm just guessing they are questions as there are no question marks in your email.

1. You do not "unregister". If you don't want to be a part of the site, stop coming.
2. Not sure who you are, but I haven't seen any "negative" responses to any threads today. Maybe you need to grow up?
3. If you are offended by the word "noob", you might want to give up on the internet.
4. I don't know who was arguing with you. I've seen no arguments today on the forums.
5. I play online games all the time, very rarely to I argue with anyone.
6. We do not have any children on our site. The youngest members are around 16.
7. We have several experts on our site. Is there a problem with one of them?
8. If anyone had "mommy and daddy pay there (you used the wrong there there) way to become an expert at 23 years old", who's mommy and daddy would pay for them to be a Hyundai expert? Especially one for a car that is, at it's youngest, at least 8 years old?
9. If you post somewhere wrong, big deal. We fix it, and instruct you where to post correctly. What are you, 5 years old? Posting somewhere wrong won't get anyone deemed stupid, unless their post was REALLY stupid or like in the COMPLETELY WRONG SUBFORUM, that IS stupid. Like if I were to post a complaint, that should have been PM'ed to someone, in like a Brakes/Wheels/Tires/Suspension forum, that would just be completely retarded.
10. The only stupid question is the one unasked. Ever heard it? I bet you have. Now, if you post a question that has been posted many times before because you are...
a. A lazy ass and can't search.
b. A dumb ass that searches like a moron... Search: "will dis new hood fit my tiberon?"
c. A lazy ass that can't at least check the FAQ.
then yes, you posted a stupid question. Big deal, you deal with the reprecussions, such as a verbal warning or folks joking with you and telling you to run along and play. I haven't issued any warnings today, nor yesterday, and neither have anyone else that I've seen, so you are crying over spilled milk that was bad anyways?
11. I too think they have pills for your situation.
12. If you got that butthurt over what looks like nothing on RDT, I can't wait to see you get verbally raped on other sites. Be our guest. If you can't follow simple rules, which I bet you never even read, then you aren't of much an asset to the site, now are you?
13. Don't bother replying to this email unless you...
a. Tell me who you are.
b. Can type in complete sentences to include punctuation.
c. Have your next birthday.

Jeremy "RED ZMAN" Zimmerman</div>

Now, I think I have a PM from him too...

Yup, PM'ed me also.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Please tell me where to cancel my account here i came here for help not to feel like a lil kid just starting to play online games and having everyone tell him he is a noob repeatedly .BEST HELP HERE IS GO FIND IT and 90% of the time it crap you dont need ...</div>

Reply.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I'm assuming that was your barely readable email I got? Please read it.

To cancel your account, contact your internet service provider.

You got referred to as a Noob what, 3 times? Stop crying. You ARE a noob! So what? I'm a noob on several websites.

Best help here, like any website, is to SEARCH.

Tell you what, before you whine and post anymore, go read the site rules and then you'll understand. Or not. But either way, either grow up or get off the internet, your feelings will get badly hurt.

I'm now blocking your PM's.</div>

Again, I post this stuff so you guys and girls (I see you Tibbychick) can see how badly some folks get their feellings hurt and then flip out, over nothing. It's also a sample of my fan mail.

And the last email. Still didnt' say who he was, but figured it out from the above PM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Rob <kiefe99@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Coming from a guy who looks like his neck puked a head you can go f*** your self and go back to your lil car world and pretend your awsome and to me it sure does look like you married your best friend whats her name dave ..no worries i wont be back to your gay ass site i knew when my shop said tibby where for girls and homo`s they where right as for a lesson in spelling you need a lesson on weight lose and personality .Once again f*** you</div>

Wow. Cutting on my weight? REALLY? Are we all THAT immature?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I give you an F. You can't type worth a good goddamn.

Please see my previous emails about f***ing ones self.

Again, how old are you? 2? LOL

As usual, you don't read shit. It's not my site, but you are still welcome there. No one attacked you, no one called you names, but you act like this? Then you personally attack me and my wife?

It's also obvious your shop is retarded, or maybe in the backwoods somewhere.

Take this opportunity to grow up some. Really.

Your emails are now blocked, further emails won't be received.</div>

I blocked his emails. Everyone can feel free to email him about his opinons on the Tiburon, or PM him here too. It's member named Mal.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showuser=9532
Old 02-20-2009, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Wow, what a douche. 28? Sounds like he's 8. Got to be dumb as a box of rocks to be almost my age and not able to spell or even structure a sentence. I saw no attack on him at all. All of 2 posts asking basic questions and in both threads he was told to search. BIG DEAL.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned

hmmmmm... pretty nutty, but im still gonna sell him a turbo kit.. lmao.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I actually spent time on his thread to ATTEMPT to help him. What a b****.

I hadn't seen his other thread... he owns an RD1 and bought a body kit for an RD2?
His first thread was wanting to know what engines to swap for the beta?

Yes, he is a noob, but he could have learned a TON if he really wanted to.