The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

b****y Members. *20 February 2008*

Old 08-15-2006, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

amen brother
Old 08-15-2006, 10:18 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it's people's opinions. i have friends who think my car is a piece of plastic. guess what, it is! haha. i'll never buy a new hyundai, i pwn poor resale value.

everyone has beef with redzman on their first few days on here. truth is they just got on and don't know the history, the support, the sales and group buys, the advice, the help, the shows, the parts, kspec, the reviews, the DIY's, the order he's kept.

hell do a search on his username. all you see is parts after parts help and more help, hyundai sites after site. and spongebob.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Poor poor spongebob. You think he'll ever recover?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:55 PM

Man, just sit back and LEARN...There is SO much you can learn about your car that NOONE will ever tell you anywhere else but here. I have seen your work suicide, and you do a damn good job if I do say so myself, but there is always room for improvement, and what better way to get tips, answers, and support for your tib than by the people who make it a main part of their life.

And Redz...well some things you will just have to let roll off your back, but always put what he says into consideration. For example, you wanted quicker acceleration, redz suggested lose weight, but you dont want to give an inch, and then say "well im more into the show anyway". Alot of times he makes a really good point even if it's not what you want to hear, and trust me Redz is not the only one you will hear it from. I will say one thing if you put what everyone says into consideration and put the time and effort like you have in the past to your tib, there is no reason you couldnt have one of the nicest show and go Tiburons out there. Most of us dont do things on here for only ourselves, we want the whole Tiburon and Hyundai community to grow into a well rounded respected group, if it takes one car at a time.

And Redz good come back with the greatblackbi*ch reply...I will give you that one..lol
Old 08-15-2006, 11:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hahahah, that's my boy.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:47 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Great work Redz, and to all you moderators and the like out there. This site is kept running very well, and I'm highly impressed. Guys like loyen and his buddies need a 'short drop and a quick stop' on this site, and it was handled very well.
Great work!
Old 11-27-2006, 03:06 PM

The site runs smoothly with plenty of help and it's pretty easy to fit in ( here's me assuming I fit in....okay I know I'm from a different background to most of you guys but I take stuff in one end and pass it out the other and do my best not to get that the wrong way round.)

I got one piece of correction for quoting the post above mine .. .. can't imagine what I was thinking but Red put me straight and that's fair.

I was checking stuff on this site long before I joined and was comfortable with how you guys run your boards. It wasn't until I bought a relevant vehicle that I joined but I could have joined with my GK and I probably would have been welcomed. smile.gif

I've had some fun on N.T.Com and met (that's e-meeting) some nice guys...and some funny ones...and come across some clannish-ness and had some hair pulling...but my e-@ss is super tuff.

There's only one site that's friendlier for me than RDTib and that's the UKHCS which is the easiest going site on the internet (possibly) but if you've ventured onto that site you probably found that it is lacking on the tuning side...yeah, we are very tame in that respect , probably due to the heavy cost of everything in the UK i.e. gas, tax and insurance...engine mods being very insurance unfriendly, particularly if you are young. On the other hand the club atmosphere is good.

As I've only put my home forum above yours that says a lot for RDTiburon. smile.gif

(if my e-butt wasn't so tuff I'd be worried about getting a warning for NOT griping here.....)
Old 11-27-2006, 04:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Old topic ahoy!

Why the bumping?
Old 11-27-2006, 07:03 PM

is the guy still here...that was the whole purpose of starting this thread?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:00 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

compliments, and thanks. UKCS is the nicest website on earth!! They have nicer looking Tiburons in my opinion because all of the euro connections.