The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

b****y Members. *20 February 2008*

Old 04-29-2006, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

LMAO, isn't Loyen the kid who tried to kill one of MY fs threads saying it was a bad deal and that he knew more about computers than me? lmao.gif Guess he was wrong though, because several members posted back saying it WAS a fair price, and I sold the computer within 2 weeks (not on here though).
Anyway, kids who act like that do nothing but bring others down, we don't need em. I can't wait for that dude to buy another car that's not a tib just so he can screw it up himself again and blame the car. haha.gif

I'll admit, I used to think this site was ran pretty "nazi-ish," and I've had my fair share of qualms with people on here, but nothing too major I think. This site is ran pretty strict, but that's the only way to keep people in check (although, it hasn't stopped morons like Loyen and company ... or viper from quoting the post above him LOL )

Wow, it's classic how he's trying to tell you how to spell permanent, yet in the same sentence says "circuss." lmfao.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:35 PM

Well done, Redz... the only way to handle people like him is to be right to the point and diplomatic about it. If you give them a leg to stand on by harrassing or even making it look like you insulted them, they get defensive and can use it to rally people to their side.

Is this site run in a nazi like fashion? Honestly, I think we have gone out of our way to help our members from doing things that would get them banned. Take Viper for instance. Rather than trying to fix all his quotes and giving him warning for them.. we changed the site slightly so that it was harder to quote the person above you.

we did not have to do that.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

As moderators and admins, we try to make it as user-friendly as possible, so that people DON'T double or triple post (we integrated new software to fix that problem). We also tried moving around buttons and make it so people don't quote the preceding post as often. WE TRY TO MAKE IT HARD TO BREAK THE RULES!!

As previously stated, the rules have been set so that information is easy to search for find, and understand. They aren't there so that we can be jack asses and warn everybody. There are several moderators, especially myself, that will fix people's posts and signatures WITHOUT warnings. Warnings are a way of letting people know what they've done wrong so that they can understand it and not do it again. This site is to be maintained in a professional, business-like manner. We seek sponsorship and recognition from Hyundai corporate, as well as other companies and websites. We've received promotional material and sponsorship from NOPI as well. We don't want this website to be some teenager-filled atmosphere, we want it to be portrayed as an informative, well maintained web site for users and companies to utilize for the benefit of ALL. If a few people can't follow the rules, even after we've made it as easy as possible, then those people may need to leave.

We've made it so you can't double post anymore. We've made it harder to quote the post immediately preceding your reply. We've given you 20 MISTAKES before we ban you (and even then we probably won't)... what more do you want?!? Just act like smart, decent, mature human beings, and there will be no problems. Is that too much to ask of you?
Old 04-29-2006, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

i just wanted to add this

this site rocks

bottom line i bet there is less than 1% that can say otherwise
Old 04-29-2006, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwiftTiburon @ Apr 29 2006, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Though I bought the hood from him Im lucky that you have it Redz lol or else Id have to do what you said at the bottom.</div>

What's this about a hood? LMAO

Just kidding! I had finals last week so I have 3 weeks to get this figured out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alex01tib @ Apr 29 2006, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Have to hand it to you redz you handle somebody saying really stupid stuff quite well, i dont know how well id keep my cool with people acting like they are around here.</div>

Thanks alot man. It takes some willpower, I just want to strangle some of them sometimes, but that Army training comes back... LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JonGTR @ Apr 29 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wanna see what happens when people like Loyen aren't kept in check?
www.NewTiburon.com lmao.gif</div>

ROTFLMAO That was BAD!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SilentSecret @ Apr 29 2006, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>02.gif why did i get warned too?</div>

Because we were being fair. It went too far and everyone got warned. No worries my man, keep helping out around here, the warnings will go away.

20 WARNINGS is a LOT.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Apr 29 2006, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll admit, I used to think this site was ran pretty "nazi-ish," and I've had my fair share of qualms with people on here, but nothing too major I think. This site is ran pretty strict, but that's the only way to keep people in check (although, it hasn't stopped morons like Loyen and company ... or viper from quoting the post above him LOL )</div>

Yeah, don't take this wrong my friend, but most of it's the AGE deal. Folks gotta understand that there are rules everywhere, even on the net, and you have to follow them or face the consequences. YES< you can say screw the rules, but you are then accepting what is coming to you for doing that. When you get a bit older and see that you have to work as best you can with the rules set around you, you tend to deal with them better. I went to a new site for the Sorento lately, and I'm a newb there, my experience doesn't count for NOTHING there. It feels wierd, but I have to follow their rules.

Look at everyone that's been banned.

SPIKE = 20 years old.
97Silvertibby = 20 Years Old.
Loyen = Eleventeen. (20 - )
KitFox = less than 20.
Tibatron = 17
JMT420 = 20
Fibercation = 24

That's it.

Should tell you something eh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, it's classic how he's trying to tell you how to spell permanent, yet in the same sentence says "circuss." lmfao.</div>

Yeah, I've got almost 20K posts, I might misspell once in awhile. I'm a Vet, I'm allowed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Apr 29 2006, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well done, Redz... the only way to handle people like him is to be right to the point and diplomatic about it. If you give them a leg to stand on by harrassing or even making it look like you insulted them, they get defensive and can use it to rally people to their side.</div>

Thanks.

And very true all around guys. We do discuss this stuff and do everything we can to make the site better. We even give folks like the first 50 posts to figure out how to work here without getting a warning.
Old 04-30-2006, 07:09 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

wow, good job redz.
i seriously envy people like you who could handle a situation so well like this.

but yeah, rules are needed for immature people like Loyen.

like Faith was saying, I think this site is great! not strict at all for me... cool.gif
Old 08-15-2006, 02:34 PM

And it is great how you close peoples tread just because it's not going your way! ANd because they don't see it how you do! Must be nice... A**!
Old 08-15-2006, 03:22 PM

GEEEEE's that guys got some issues Redz, surely there are helplines for n*bs like that.
I know i did'nt get off to a great start , putting posts in wrong places and stuff but hopfully i'm getting better, 133 posts and no warnings yet.

Just seen his mugshot, looks like a n*b , we call people like that over here in the U.K - 10 men, the sort of n*b that has 2 drinks and thinks he can take on the world, i don't get why people are like that.

Well handled.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks. You are doing great man, I hadn't seen any major issues. You and I had a tiff over opinions, but at least you are grown up enough to take constructive criticism, unlike other noobs here.

Suicide Door Tibby. I saw your post. Grow up. Most folks don't like chrome, or shag carpet. You ask for advise, you will get it. Warned AGAIN for personal attacks.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Suicide Door Tibby @ Aug 15 2006, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And it is great how you close peoples tread just because it's not going your way! ANd because they don't see it how you do! Must be nice... A**!</div>

People are trying to help you, you won't listen.