Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Zefiro Gen I frp vent hood

Old 08-03-2004, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Type R Wing Group Buy *2 Spots Available*

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Damn, me too, you know, we can get them made here in the US for CHEAP.

Last thing I know was that the steel mold would cost them $8,000 for Zefiro logo, so Zefiro were looking for cheaper place to produce them.

For cheaply made, Korea is cheaper as far as I know. We are not talking about plastic sticker laid with clear epoxy. Think about those Concepto or Cuda things made....

Or, are you talking about the hood?

I have another vent hood from Zefiro Gen I with little damaged edges, so I was considering to produce GK hood with this one by cutting the center section and paste on top GK hood.
However, I don't know if I will do it consider I am doing Zefiro GK custom hood GB already at NT forum.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:45 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Default Re: Zefiro Gen I frp vent hood

Rick,

For a very long time, I was going to purchase the hood from Tony, and reproduce it in carbon fiber. The hood was finally sold to my friend Jaws021, and I'm now only going to produce my custom hood in Carbon Fiber.

If at all possible, I'd love to buy that damaged one off you so that I can get it used as a mold, obviously with a little fixing up. Let me know if this is a possibility, and I could come pick it up anytime.

Thank you.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Zefiro Gen I frp vent hood

PM'd
Old 08-03-2004, 09:45 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Zefiro company logo near complete stage..

Actually, I mean the emblems, but you said these are going to be steel?

The ones we were getting made would be vinyl with a clear plastic shell.
Old 08-03-2004, 04:48 PM

Default Re: LED & Speakers...

The only pieces of the kit I don't have are the sideskirts and rear bumper, so sometime in the future I wanna get them. Not yet though.

Thanks for the decals too.

As far as the emblem, are you all talking about the one that goes on the bumper? Because mine didnt come with it so I assume thats what youre speaking of. I actually am just gonna take the one off the first bumper before I dump it and epoxy it on.

KayJai, I don't actually have the hood yet, lol. But trust me you'll see how it looks laugh.gif
Old 08-03-2004, 08:28 PM

Default EL badges***UPDATE***

Please post emblem questions in the other thread.
Old 08-06-2004, 08:27 PM

Default Re: RSide Advanced Short Shifter GB 2 (5 Remaining)

Rick - I got the hood today. My boyfriend said it was damaged beyond repair. He said they are stress cracks in it and the corners up by where it mounts are chipped off, like 2 inches deep. We're filing a claim through the shipping company but Im not sure exactly whos fault this is. In that picture up there it looks fine. But my boyfriend said it was packaged really poorly, the corners weren't reinforced and there was barely any padding inside the box. So basically now I have a hood that is no good and Im very very frustrated and dissapointed.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Grounding kit???????

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
Rick - I got the hood today. My boyfriend said it was damaged beyond repair. He said they are stress cracks in it and the corners up by where it mounts are chipped off, like 2 inches deep. We're filing a claim through the shipping company but Im not sure exactly whos fault this is. In that picture up there it looks fine. But my boyfriend said it was packaged really poorly, the corners weren't reinforced and there was barely any padding inside the box. So basically now I have a hood that is no good and Im very very frustrated and dissapointed.

Please make the claim to Fedex Freight, since this matter also require funds to be paid for both product and freight cost.

My instruction was specifically mention not to stack or drop.

The product was fine before delivery and I know the padding was somewhat missing from Zefiro, but I hold on to the damage tip one here.

Please make a claim report asap, and I will notify the local drop location too where I send out the hood.

If Fedex Freight agree with full claim, I can bring another one within a month and send another one to you before they actually pay you or me.

If you can, please send pictures to me asap to hongkuo@sbcglobal.net
Old 08-07-2004, 08:17 PM

Default Re: clutch change

Hi,

Ok the claim will be filed on Monday. I will give my boyfriend a camera so he can take pictures. If you could have another hood sent to me that would be preferable. You know how much I want this hood, lol.

Anyway I'll have those pictures to you in a few days.

Thanks
Old 08-07-2004, 11:54 PM

Default RSide Headers

The only reason I use Fedex is that they have faster claim process in case anything happen despite their high cost of shipping charges.

Claim process is like 7 days as far as I know.

Of other trucking companies I deal with before had 4 to 8 weeks and sometimes 6 months for ocean freight damages.