Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Toby the Tib (prelimanary led pics)

Old 02-06-2005, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least you got one thing going for you. The car is Red.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bluetibbay)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hmm.... good rule of thumb. LED = interior, not exterior. We don't want our Tibs to look like glowing christmas trees driving down the highway.</div>Says who...</div>

Any non ricer??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kitfox)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol nice sig dude ^^^, lol. I like the christmas tree idea lol, i had one of those little color full wreaths on my moms car during winter lol, looked pimp.</div>

no comment....i must and will refrain, i can do it.... ill let my smiley do all the talking :smashfrea
Old 02-06-2005, 04:21 PM

so what that its red? its supa fly, lol. can i get into Flyrydes with this lol, man wait till u guys see when i put on the rims

the worst part of that is that i said the pimp thing lol, what do u mean non-ricer, its all non-rice, its pimpy, lol, man, grr its awsome what dont you guys like about it?
Old 02-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Your giving Pimping a bad rep. .
Old 02-06-2005, 04:32 PM

ok still the question stands... what dont u like about the car, i understand that the paint job u like and that its soo shiny and nice, and i know u dont like the leds in the exhaust and calipers, sooo what else?
Old 02-06-2005, 04:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (techcontib)</div><div class='quotemain'>Your giving Pimping a bad rep. .</div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahaha haha<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">haha</span><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">::BREATH:: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaha</span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">rofl3.gif </span>wow. owned3.gif owned2.gif</span>
Old 02-06-2005, 04:41 PM

lol tnx Adam, you penis, lol, ok its not tha pimped out i admit, lol maybe if i got those rims i was thinking about instead........... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

got an airride, lol etc.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:46 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kit-Fox)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol tnx Adam, you penis, lol, ok its not tha pimped out i admit, lol maybe if i got those rims i was thinking about instead........... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

got an airride, lol etc.</div>

Sure those would look great on your chevy impala low rider
Old 02-06-2005, 04:53 PM

for a second i was thinking of photochipping my Tib with those wheels but i dont dare desecrate such a sexy car with that.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Keep the LEDS inside, or maybe just do underglow (If you must...). I'm sure thats more than enough lighting off for you. Maybe put LEDs in the map light so your whole interior glows. tongue.gif I think they sell those LED map lights on eBay already though...