Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Toby the Tib (prelimanary led pics)

Old 02-06-2005, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats true man, tnx, its actualy REALY REALY REALY clean, you gotta admit that at least, i know it might be abit ricey but at least i keep it clean.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

While you may think its clean, this is my defenition of clean on a car: stock.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:52 AM

ok in that case Toby's kinda dirty, but the paint job and glass job is extreamly clean lol.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:02 AM

My spider senses are tingling. Oh wait, no that's just the gaydar going off. tongue.gif:
Old 02-07-2005, 09:05 AM

Gosh you guys critisize and call everything ricer my gosh lol.
I think it's kinda cool, although maybe overdoing it a little.

But I guess if you realy want rice, you could hook up a string of christmas lights to your car!
Old 02-07-2005, 02:58 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bluetibbay)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gosh you guys critisize and call everything ricer my gosh lol.

But I guess if you realy want rice, you could hook up a string of christmas lights to your car!</div>

wrong we dont critisize EVERYTHING and call EVERYTHING ricey, just everything Kit's doing, get it rite
Old 02-07-2005, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

kit bro.

Put as many leds on your car man, but where will that leave you? Just a bunch of random dots that light up at night. If you're going that route at least shave the emblems and make a new name for the car tongue.gif
Old 02-07-2005, 05:49 PM

Nah. Just buy yourself a Honda emblem and slap it on...or Kia emblem, to fit the oval embedded shape.

And no, we're not being critical. If you think putting LEDs all over the car looks cool, then I dunno about you,...but I think almost everyone else can I agree with me it looks retarded. And further more, it serves no purpose but to attract the po-po to follow you and harass you when you try to pull some stupid ricer stunt, like doing a 180, or heading to a street race. Either way, neons, LEDs, anything flashy...altezzas...large ricer exhaust...those just scream, "Harass me, officer."

If you want that, go ahead. Personally, I don't like the police getting within reading distance of my license plate, let alone have them harass me by following me for an entire mile.

And it is rice...because it performs no other enhancement to the car, other than making it stick out like a sore thumb. Why not get some tanning booth neons and hang it all over the interior? tongue.gif:
Old 02-07-2005, 07:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bluetibbay)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gosh you guys critisize and call everything ricer my gosh lol.

But I guess if you realy want rice, you could hook up a string of christmas lights to your car!</div>

Change your sig mang.

LOL

Anyways, it's a thing bro, if you post pictures here, you will get comments on them. Hell, it even says it in the rules.

Rice is Rice.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:29 PM

i know by posting pics up i risk getting comments and rants, but i already took of the lights, if u guys (Tib community) think its terrible i trust you in that case, i mean i liked them and it was original (especialy the calipers) but all outside leds are off except the winshield washers, hope i didnt offend tibs too much. And i nder no condition will ever even think of getting a Honda or a Toyota unless its some rare exotic concept car, then ill sell it by myself a Ferrari, and a 2nd Gen 2001 totaly re-done tib.