Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Toby the Tib (prelimanary led pics)

Old 02-06-2005, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

naw Java wanted to see the thingy, ill take better pics and outside next week when the rims come in, arnt you guys just as exited as me!?!?! LOL. lol why dont u like TOBY DAMN IT LOL!
Old 02-06-2005, 12:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Kit Fox = Ultra Ricer

Doode, props on workin on the car, really, but here's a few things.

1. Windshield Washer LED's = GHEY. I used to have some, but they suck. The chrome will wear off quick and they look even gayer. Get some of the 3 nozzle ones on Kspec.com

2. LED Tailpipes. You trying to make EVERYONE here look bad man? Come on brotha, that's just WRONG. laugh.gif:

3. Calipers. Nice idea. But you have been beat to it. www.varad.com Check it out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (djshaggy)</div><div class='quotemain'>02.gif automatic</div>

Word! HTF does he go thru that many tires with an AUTO?

Kit, if you want to do some LED work, do the door switches and the dash switches. Thta looks GOOD.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:52 PM

LEDs arent for everyone.. I cant say I like them or dislike them.. He atleast tried.. Ive seen a few of your cars on here that are MUCH uglier without the rice, especially you guys who put 17 gunmetal wheels on w/ no lowering springs.. If he likes it, thats all that matters..

GJ On doing **** yourself man laugh.gif
Old 02-06-2005, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Hmm.... good rule of thumb. LED = interior, not exterior. smile.gif We don't want our Tibs to look like glowing christmas trees driving down the highway.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:16 PM

you gotta learn how to use that camera, Kit.. I think I am coming down with motionsickness looking at those pics...
Old 02-06-2005, 02:11 PM

lol it was bad lighting, man, i dont remember that night, dude i wake up today and i read all this messed up shiat i posted yesterday, i have no clue wtf i was thinking or how wasted i was to think up something about some messed up mechanical spoiler, wtf!?!?

at least tnx for the props that i actualy did it myself, idk what to do with the underbody lights, i mean, its cool and its legal so i guees it works. and the windhsield nozzles havent been lossing their chrominess for over a year now. And i cant beat the stuff they did on varad.com lol, but hey, its the only tib with shiny yellow lit up calipers, lol, when i get the white rims next week im repainting my calipers red. srry about the motion sickness, promise to take better pics next time, i figured out how steady shot works lol.
Old 02-06-2005, 02:14 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kit-Fox)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wake up today and i read all this messed up shiat i posted yesterday, i have no clue wtf i was thinking or how wasted i was to think up something about some messed up mechanical spoiler, wtf!?!?.</div>

hey what a coincidence! thats what we feel like every day when you post!! lol J/K
Old 02-06-2005, 02:30 PM

lol tnx man, makes me feel soo loved. I dont like how the exaust lights up, and form all your comments ill take the Led out of there then. and ill take the caliper leds of also.
Old 02-06-2005, 02:44 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hmm.... good rule of thumb. LED = interior, not exterior. We don't want our Tibs to look like glowing christmas trees driving down the highway.</div>

Says who...
Old 02-06-2005, 02:55 PM

lol nice sig dude ^^^, lol. I like the christmas tree idea lol, i had one of those little color full wreaths on my moms car during winter lol, looked pimp.