Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My 00 Tib

Old 05-14-2008, 04:55 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Kumho tires
Painted rims
yellow calipers
under dash lights

Dislikes:
car is dirty and unshined
Neon license plate
yellow marker lights (change to white)
Street glow decal
single green panel on shifter
sports steam on steering wheel cover
green/yellow/blue screams play-school. Pick 2 colors and stick with them, one has to be black because the windows and tires are going to be black regardless

<strike>neutral:
Vinyl on side
</strike>
I hear you on the dirt thing. It sucks having to clean the car all the time. I always bang my feet together at least once before I put them in the car regardless of weather or not I've been in the dirt.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

lol, actually im not, maybe on here yes, but in my town alone there is about 8 or 9 (i know all of them and they told me they would be joining soon) but we have a population of a whopping 18,000 so i suppose 8-9 isnt too bad
Old 05-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Banned

sell car, buy a black one, start over, don't dump box of uncle bens on car next time.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:06 PM

and for DTN, musta missed your post
1) the car was unwashed during the pics (trying to get a before and after pic didnt work out)
2)the license plate neons is gone now, i have green leds in my plate lights
3)autozone was out of white markers and im too lazy to buy new ones
4)sorry about the logo, i personally like it
5)the green panel is gone just repainted entire dash sat/sun
6)the wheel cover was a gift and i love the broncos ( i have no show car here)
Old 05-14-2008, 06:08 PM

um... i really dont like the green and yellow theme. It reminds me of vomit colors... sorry i didnt want to be mean or anything.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:35 PM

hey man, congrats you got an 8 year old car in good condition. (yay positive-ness)

black is awesome, my girl is black. I'd say watch out for too much green inside if you're doing the dash green (i think i've heard both gloss black and green for dash..not sure) that could really jarr the ladies :-p

but yea, be careful with mods, headers are replaced on a turbo setup ( i didnt know that eithr for a while hehe) I'd look into making your engine stronger with a port and polish, and some performance cams or somethin like that. strut bars always make you look like an A+ pro modder too joke.gif

good luck, don't buy a camaro or whatever, they're unreliable, and you'll be rebuilding something new every 15 minutes.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:26 PM

hey man, dont worry no hard feelings here, im changing the car for a reason
sover- do you have problems finding 8+ older cars in good condition where you live? here they are pretty common tongue.gif also i was only trying the green on the dash to see how it would look, it is back to flat black now, also i do not see myself turboing any time soon and am almost for surely selling the car now anyways
also i am getting a corvette not a camaro, and i actually love the camaros my brother autocross races in his and has had no problems and its a 90' i suppose that is all i have to say right now thanks for the critiques though guys!