Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My 00 Tib

Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

First, if you ae going to post pics, POST THE GODDAMNED PICS, stop posting links.

Second, who cares what color your car is GOING to be, it's what your car is right now that matters.

Third, perfect evidence why NOT to put graphics on your car (AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, IT'S SPELLED VINYL!!!!). Hope you can get some of that evened out.

My real opinions? Well, you are ruining a good looking car. Yellow and green do NOT mix, at all. Ask ABQElantra or Javageek, it does NOT work. Black and green may look a bit better, but until your car is painted, don't put anything on it.

Neons are = t3h g3hy. Use some LED's if you must, but underglow is gay unless you are going to a glow show at a car show. Not to mention, illegal in most states. The interior neons look horrible, and it's hard to hide them anywhere that looks better because of how damned big they are. Stay away from the ricer aisle my man.

The rear license plate Neon. Well, you can see you are just grabbing what you can from Vato Zone and sticking it on your car. Illegal in probably all 50 states, especially blue and red.

The green interior paint, really nasty, unless you are doing more, it may look better, but right now, NO. The bronco's steering wheel cover... I mean man... Come on!

Lastly, the gay Streetglow sticker, take it off man, why PAY to advertise for another company? Why PAY to tell folks what's on your car and make it a target for vandals and thieves? Wanna put a sticker on? Try a RDT sticker?

Mind if I ask how old you are? Also, FILL OUT YOUR LOCATION in your damned profile.

Not being mean, but you asked for advise. The brake calipers look decent from what I can see, and the rims don't look too bad that dark.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:49 AM

Yo you needa tire shine them tires up, looks like you been muddin with em lol. Whats the profile on them they like kinda big for the tib. The rims look nice, but they would look better with shiny tires, i reccomend the tire foam, it has less splatter you have to clean up and lasts like a week.

Your high mount is out too, but i see you have 2?
Old 04-21-2008, 10:02 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

ok well first of all, i was trying to upload pics but my computer was going to slow to do so, so i just posted the links, 2ndly, the tires were shined but went out to the junk yard yesterday to pic up some stuff and thats how they got dirty, also i dont know what your talking about about the high mount?? 3rdly im prepping my car for paint this week thats why i am putting stuff in it now, 4th i know its a vinyl i have just been so used to everyone in town calling it a decal that i have started to now also, 5th license neons are legal in SD same with underglow and the blue neon was a gift for christmas, i am switching to green when i get my car finished though, 6th my footwell neons are actually really easy to hide the drivers side was a 20" and fit snuggly under the dash, and the passenger side is a 15" which i was too tired to mount yesterday so i just double-sided taped up just to see how it would look also the window decal came with my neons because autozone was having a sale, i liked it and decided to put it on i think it looks nice, 7th the green dash is going to be gone, i am waiting on a whole new carbon fiber dash and the green was just a trial to see if i liked it (hence the rest of the dash is not complete), 8th the brake calipers are crap the paint is chipping and they will be redone within the next two weeks, i bought the car 7 months ago and havent had the funding until now to fix it the way i wanted, that is what i am doing now just posting the progress i have if that is ok?
Old 04-21-2008, 10:24 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

You're repainting the entire car? What color? You know it's going to look like crap if you try to drastically change the color of the car. Either that, or it's going to be a ton of work. Think about door jams, under the hood, engine, spare tire well, etc...

As it is now...
Yellow and green looks horrible.
Yellow, green, and blue, looks worse.
The blue neon license plate, in general, looks terrible. Please remove it.
If you're going to have neons inside the car, please hide them so the tubes are not visible. Also, please make sure that you choose a color that actually matches...
That vinyl is suuuuuuuuuuper ugllyyyyy
The green dash, once again, does not look good. People have painted their dashes and made them look nice, why don't you start by painting the WHOLE thing, and choosing a color that matches. It just looks so out of place.

Please use grammar, punctuation, and some line breaks when you type. It's very hard to read your posts.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:58 PM

ok, been a little while since i posted on here, the car still hasn't been painted (not real good to paint when you just had a blizzard, but thats south dakota for you)
I got my green underglow however and have it installed with an oznium 12v remote seperating it, just posting some pics of the car now,

Old 05-12-2008, 09:32 PM

Sorry man but yellow and green FTL. I like the black and yellow theme though go for that, IMO.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:25 PM

yea, as i keep saying, i hate the yellow and green, the neons stay off unless im taking pics but once it warms up fully its off to the body shop to go black, however i just found a buyer who really wants it and im looking at an 03 tiburon supercharged or an 87 corvette ls1 instead so maybe it wont be painted now
Old 05-13-2008, 04:33 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

Less $$ on neons, more $$ on floor mats and vacuums.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:21 PM

oh lol sorry, when i took those pics i was still cleaning out the car, it has floor mats and its vaccumed at least once a week and washed, thats after 3 days of south dakota rain
Old 05-13-2008, 09:36 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

careful so that 12V doesn't short out. Mine did when I had them in my evo hood vents. Also if I were you i'd buy a fuse kit so if any water shorts out the system only the fuse you provided blows. I have this done to my radar detector.

not sure about yellow and green going together, but hey it's different. Black and green would be nicer i think.

you might be the only one with a tiburon in south dakota. wow.