USA - Northeast USA - Northeast members here.

Pittsburgh Meet!

Old 04-07-2012, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited
Default Pittsburgh Meet!

Facebook EVENT: http://www.facebook.com/events/106690139462435/

Facebook PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/HyundaiOwnersMeetAndGreet

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am only posting this here because I want to get an across Pennsylvania Caravan for this meet. I'm looking for people to join me. I don't feel like changing all the I's in this post. All the I's mean SilversharkXD. Also I heard about this meet on ElantraClub not Exd. I don't log on to Exd anymore.

This thread is for the semi-annual Pittsburgh meet and greet. Just a casual fun day getting to know other forum members.

This meet is being hosted by SilversharkXD this year. It will actually be considered the greater Pittsburgh area, as the meet will be held in Beaver, PA this year.

Confirmed date for the meet is June 23rd.

Location of the meet and cookout is Brady's Run Park near Beaver, PA

We will be coordinating and meeting up at the Beaver Valley mall. It is an easier landmark for everyone to find. We will meet at the mall between 11:30 and 12:30. We will then caravan to the park. The route we will take will be a little longer but it is the best route with the least amount of stoplights and stop signs to separate us. The cook out will be at Pavilion 14. There is a large area for parking where we can line up the cars across the street from the pavilion. There are better locations but as of February, this was one of only 3 left. They were all booked that far in advance.

Food for the cookout will be supplied but I ask for a 5 dollar donation if you will please unless you are contributing to soda or snacks. This can be arranged. If the meet grows large enough, the donation will be requested. This is all coming out of my pocket, but i want to provide a nice experience which is why I don't mind.

For those of you staying from out of town, we have arranged a discounted rate of 89.99 at the Comfort Suites. They are very nice rooms and are worth the money. Jacuzzi suites are available if you wish to upgrade. A cheaper place is right next door for 69.99. They are both new buildings with nice rooms

Reservations made by you are requested as soon as possible at the Comfort Suites. We have reserved a block of 10 rooms. Please tell Lynn that it is for the Elantra XD car club meet and she will set you up.

Comfort Suites (PA386)

1523 Old Brodhead Rd , Monaca, PA, US, 15061

Phone: (724) 728-9480

See Post #13 below for updated attendance list!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Sounds like fun. If I graduate this May and don't fly to Europe then I will very much make it a priority to come.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 2011/Hyundai/Genesis Coupe

i am interested!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 2010 gencoupe

Sounds fun, can i come
Old 04-08-2012, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

yeah I can take the count of people from here and give it to Silvershark. So I will add xoxjuicy and crispedpenny to the list.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

CrispedPenny lives close to Pittsburgh. She can bring your fist pumping activities.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:52 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8 R Spec

I'd be down for a road trip
Old 04-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator

Hello guys. I dont think I have posted here in years. But my name is mike and I am hosting the meet this year. I hope to see some of you interested. IHeart will hopefully be willing to edit the OP as more members confirm from here or other sites. thanks IHeart for posting this. So far there are currently 30 people attending if all of the maybe's show up. so it looks like it will be a good time. PM me your information if you plan to come or even if it's a maybe. Thanks!

also, please visit the facebook page for the meet and "like" it if you would. I am looking for 30 likes so i have more administrative options. if you flip through the page, there is a full description if you click on it. If you click on the description, there is a link to the "event" page where you may mark yourself as "attending". thanks again

facebook meet page
Old 04-16-2012, 04:19 PM

Vehicle: 1994 Hyundai Scoupe LS Turbo

ouch thats a 6 hour drive for idk if i trust my scoupe goin that far lol! id love to go though
Old 04-16-2012, 04:24 PM

Vehicle: 1994 Hyundai Scoupe LS Turbo

but i think this is worth the drive so im going to take off to attend anyone passing through or by south jersey on their way wants to meet up and caravan let me know id like to do the 6 hour drive with others lol