Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

What about this turbo?

Old 03-16-2016, 09:27 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Originally Posted by 03tibe85
Oh and I co-signed on a Business Line of credit to help them relocate to Colorado where they lived off that line of credit for months and decided sell my Mustang Dyno out from under me and move back to South Africa without so much as a Fvck Off...

I know the feels. I sold my Tib because of it. But, we're still here.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Tiburon

Yeah I've mostly moved on from that debacle but it still urks me now and then though. Thankfully John Conchie Flounder of Alpine passed away from a brain Tumor not too long after going back home. Karma is a BEATCH! May sound mean but he played my emotions like a fiddle....some of it is my fault for chasing a dream of owning a performance parts maker but he was a cheating lying SOFB that screwed a lot more people than me over.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:21 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Yea, that was some serious thieving he did. It makes me sick that there are people out there like that with absolutely no conscious. I know you came back from that, but it still sucks that the memory will always be there.