Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Super Charger!!!

Old 10-04-2001, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, I reccomended the Alpine SC to someone on a different forum, and they came back saying that Alpine said they aren't selling to the US. Is there something going on, or did this guy just contact the wrong Alpine / ask the wrong questions / misunderstand?
Old 10-05-2001, 12:28 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

As far as I know, he contacted the wrong alpine. I got an e-mail from John C just last week.
Old 10-05-2001, 02:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of a scoup on a 1stgen, but if you contact motorsportwarehouse.com they might have one, thats where I got the pic.

And yeah, I was planning to use it to cool my engine and not neccessarily use it to feed the supercharger(the whole rain thing comes to mind).

I hope to hell that they are still selling to the US, cause otherwise i'll be very dissapointed.

Hey random, you wouldn't happen to have Alpine's email handy would you? I emailed the address on their site, and I still haven't received any word.

I speak afrikaans(i'm south african) so mabye I can get on their good side and get them to ship a unit if they don't ship US anymore. Otherwise i've got some buddies in ZA, that could help me and other TSR members.
Old 10-05-2001, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Decker-

I just use the e-mail address on their site. Keep in mind, their friday afternoon was your friday morning...so they are already gone for the weekend. Expect a reply on Monday or tuesday.