Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Need Some Help With Msd Coils

Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Thank you MJ. Are the spark plug boots the same length as we need it? Since you sadi there were no problems I presume the answer will be yes lmao.gif
Old 09-13-2008, 01:56 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

they dont look anyting lik

they dont look anyting like what we use.. but they are good. since i could not find wires for my coil i am useing a evo one, this is what i tryed and got good results. the entire boot is thick ass silicone. and it will not leak any currant. when i got the wires i made a set for my sonata with the left overs and i made one coil wire for my moped..
Old 09-13-2008, 11:54 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I got a reply back from PRD.

QUOTE (Ken S: PRD_MGT@prdonline.com)
Absolutely not a problem, they can definitely be made however we would prefer some sort of short run bulk buy (at least 5 sets) so we can get the manufacturer to add this as a constant product.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:45 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

wow that was fast Java fing02.gif . Well I could be in for two sets not sure about 5. If anyone else would go with me on these that would be perfect. Did they say anything about the price?

I am waiting for a quote from Magnecore UK and as they say on their site there is no problem for them to make just one set as they are doing it all of the time. Also I am a bit inclined to try this set form MSD MJ has recommended.