Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

Engine Specs : for 2nd Gen Coupe!

Old 02-23-2005, 01:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

QUOTE (tibby01)
thickness of head gasket is supposed to be .0020 inches (compressed with head), .0027 inches not compressed.

are you sure about these numbers?
0.0020 inches is like thickness of paper.
confused.gif
Old 02-23-2005, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

sounded odd to me too, but thats what i found searching through HA...

http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/noncgi/u...t=004177#000000
Old 02-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I thought it would be an unlisted rule, and out of general kindness and decency, I would hope that people would be more understanding.

This guy is obviously planning on doing something to his car, more than most of the people in this thread have done. These are the first posts he has had on this forum, and you guys immediately come out harsh on him. If you can't contribute to the thread, please don't post.

By posting and yelling at him to search, you're doing nothing more than Post Whoring. Your post contributes no helpful information at all. Maybe I should propose an additional rule be added to the already existing Forum Rules.

Be kind to new members of the site. We need to GROW, not push people away. Imagine it from his point of view: He comes on here, eager to find information about his engine so he can get the best performance out of it, and everybody starts yelling at him to search. That isn't really the best way to welcome somebody to the Hyundai community that we've formed.

If you would like the site (and the community) to grow, don't be such a jerk.
[/rant]
Old 02-27-2005, 10:09 PM

Thank you my friends,

yes, it is the first few postings I've made in this forum and I am glad for the help so far.