Turbo & Supercharge (Forced Induction) Posts regarding Turbochargers, Superchargers and any other method for Forced Induction.

'98 Tib Turbo

Old 07-09-2002, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i love that site i read it everyday to learn something new and re read it to try to keep the stuff in my head for good

somebody on this site gave it to me a while back.
forgot who
Old 07-09-2002, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Mach5, Veniston, KayJai

I just want to say, you guys dissapoint me.

In the time it took for you guys to jump all over *Rookie*, you could have pointed him to Alpine, CAPA, RPW, and Ballastics, or at least given him the names to search the forum and web.

It would have taken less time for you guys to get down off your high horse and answer the question, than it did for you guys to rip on *Rookie* and waste more time patting yourselves on the back about how you were never *newbies* and never asked *newbie questions*.

Jon, Jaws
Thanks guys!

Rookie Here's the answer to your question.

Alpine Developments Turbo Gives about half the HP they claim. Kit is decent to low quality, consider it a *starter* kit rather than a complete kit.

CAPA in Austraulia No one that I know of has their kit, so I can't comment on it's quality or performance.

RPW in Austraulia No one that i know of has their kit. Not complete, missing intercooler. Unknown quality, unknown performance

For Ballastics Turbo kit, search the engine forum using member number 726. You should be able to get the details. The kit is not yet available, and I'm not 100% sure on an ETA date.

Also search the engine forums by 155 (Red). He has posted several lists on how to build your own turbo peice by peice and how much each part costs.
Old 07-10-2002, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry dude
sad.gif
Guess either would have just been as easy