Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Florida Street Racing

Old 08-23-2008, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>wtf is that supposed to mean? did you want me to get jumped? lol</div>

NO NO! lol I meant i was thinking wtf happened to steve!! sad.gif And that it sucks that it happened to that guy.

It was like 4 am and I really wasn't on top of my sentence structure at the time lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>ehhh in a crowded situation where tensions are high, this isn't a good option-...</div>

I see your point. Not that I would want to hit someone that is innocent either but in a situation where you have alot of people wanting to hurt you I think it could be an option.

And if your attacker got hurt while you try to get away I would think of it as defending yourself. At least if they get clipped with the truck its better than having to shoot them if you are carrying a gun or trying to fight them off.

Its only my opinion though. And I never had a bunch of guys wanting to beat me so I guess I can't be sure what I would do.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Orlando sucks and so do its very close surrounding areas. Nothing but bad crap happens there which makes me realllyyy not want to go unless its pure daylight.

That's a crazy story. The guy is extremely lucky to be alive and I hope at least a few people think twice.

Street racers = FAIL. I cant stand those bastards because what they do makes no sense at all and put other innocent people at risk.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:49 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I am glad i am here.. shit we do this shit all the time and yes some times some one gets hurt but never kill. the cops don't give a shit anyway. they just roll buy and ask people to leave 3 to 4 times about the 5th time they get pull up behind you and kick on there whelp siren.. but it is just ashamed at the lack of control people have back home..