Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Florida Street Racing

Old 08-21-2008, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">"</span> this saturday night, i got a call my from my freind to bring him a jack to fix his car and to come out to watch some races. i decided against better judgement and pulled up to the street races to park to meet 2 of my friends

As i was trying to park my truck Some drunk *** guy setting the cars off, didn't look, and dropped his hands while i was in the road.
a racing dodge neon srt 4 smashed into my dodge ram 2500 diesel going very fast. i was parking and trying to get in a tight spot.

Then a group of Puerto ricans told me it was my fault for the street racing srt-4 being wrecked and beat me to a pulp till i was bleeding everywhere, and i remember a girl jumping on top of me stopping them from beating me up. I cant remember anything until I woke up in my truck with someone i didn't know driving it telling me that "dont do anything stupid because they WILL kill you and your family" because they have your information. And that It was his brothers Car who hit my truck. and Id better pay for it and not pull any **** or they will kill me.

With one car following from the back they took me to the HESS Gas Station in Disney World, and made me clean up where i mouthed to the cashier to call 911. they did and the cop came, but never came close enough for me to be safe to run over to him and it was to early to get the driver of the neon and the guys holding me hostage.

i kept calling 911 from my cell phone in my back pocket and managed to whisper"hostage" to the 911 operator while they were talking in spanish from car to car. after that i kept the phone in my pocket so the 911 could listen to everything. they were going to take me somewhere to make sure i wouldn't leave till i payed for the neon and or they got money or collaterall from me, and i dont know how bad they were gonna beat me up.

they told me "call your friend bro because after we meet you aint driving your truck home and your going to need a ride because you wont be able to drive"

He told me to tell my friend to come to the "Area" so he could pick me up later, but not the exact spot we were meeting, because it was secret.

I pretended to talk to my friend on the phone but i was with 911 and they didn't know. they kept asking me what vehicle i was in and i would say things like "yeah bro i told you im not driving my black truck im driving my green dodge"

i was told to tell him to come to the "area" so I said where are we and he said 2 street names which i procedeed to tell 911 two street names. They ask "Are You at that location now sir?" and i say "yeah dude" and then we saw an officer and i said on the phone "oh **** there is an osceola cop he might pull us over I got to go,

then the 911 operrator says "WAIT sir, are you in a GREEN TRUCK, and i say, yeah and hang up.

we get followed for a minute then pulled over by that cop, and then out of nowhere:

45 seconds later there is a helicopter and 30 cop cars in front and behind me and a cop is holding a gun to the driver door and screaming at the driver "GET THE **** ON THE GROUND NOW" and he is freaking out putting his cellphoneo and keys on the roof. my door is smashed from the crash somehow and it doesnt open so he climbs through the window and falls to the ground where they hand cuff him and then get me out and take me to the ambulance.

right after, the boys in the neon try calling 911 saying that i backed into him and a bunch of ****. but the cops knew the real story and after i get released from the hospital, i go to the scenes, and identify all of the people involved and the 4 of them get arrested for 3 or 4 felony's each since the Orange county police department was able to find this video on streetfire through a friend of mine:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...ion_176266.htm
*note the neon in the pic is just showing significance of the damage. (link towards bottom)

Id like to thank the osceola county sheriffs office for saving my *** in this horrible situation that i came into.

Im sure there is someone on here that knows these people and will try and find me. But thats the price I have to pay now for going out to these stupid events, even when i was trying to help someone with there car. <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">"</span> - unknown orlando resident

don't believe it? take a look!

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME-... though it could've happened to anyone.

i found this over on floridatibs.com where lots of folks do street-race on that site-...

i just thought this should be a sticky-... for safety purposes!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:14 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Gotta love dumb people.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

wow at first i thought it was you...

yeah people are freaking retarded...

i just glad the stupid got caught and charge with what they did
Old 08-22-2008, 06:39 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

that guy is retarded, that would NEVER happen here; someone would have gotten shot as we have carry concealed here in my country and i would have just dumped on em. i dont play when it comes to my car and i WILL shoot someone if they try to mess with it or myself. i assumed all places were like that only you arent allowed to have guns everywhere else so when you shoot people you would have to sit in jail for awhile.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:46 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

^ who is retarded? The guy who was beat up and taken away before he could even figure out what happened?? Are you high?
Plus so what if YOU have a gun? Does that mean everybody else (in your area) carries one ALL the time? If yes, I'll remember never to visit lol
Secondly, if everybody had a gun, and you were in that guy's position, don't you think that if you'd start shooting them they would shoot you back? crazy.gif
Old 08-22-2008, 07:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (optimoprime @ Aug 22 2008, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>that guy is retarded, that would NEVER happen here; someone would have gotten shot as we have carry concealed here in my country and i would have just dumped on em. i dont play when it comes to my car and i WILL shoot someone if they try to mess with it or myself. i assumed all places were like that only you arent allowed to have guns everywhere else so when you shoot people you would have to sit in jail for awhile.</div>

Uhm, yes, the US has concealed carry.

Steve01 is ALSO in the USA.

And no, no matter what country you live in with concealed carry, it doesn't give you the right to shoot someone because they messed with your car. You need to go re-read the laws in "your country" about it, if your life is in jeopardy, yes, if your car is getting keyed, NO.

Do you have a concealed carry permit Optimo?
Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

damn man, I read the whole thing thinking it was you. I couldn't imagine man, the video shows it all tho, 3 great reasons not to go street racing.

Keep it on the Track fellas! fing02.gif

Old 08-22-2008, 09:48 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

street racing is illegal so if something happen to your car, you should not get upset cause of the fact you made a stupid decision...

that why i dont have a gun and will not own one cause of the fact i know my temper and if something pissed me off i will be shooting and i have a family to take care of and can't do that in jail or on death row...

just something to think about

"Don't put yourself in horrible situations inwhich you know is stupid and wrong"
Old 08-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Banned

wow.. thats nuts... stupid ass street racers.. i wish more of them would wreck there cars..

i seriously don't know how a group THAT big doesn't get caught.. seriously, how the hell do you have like 100+ people and 60+ cars racing, and no cops catch em. you think the 5-0 would hang around forums and stuff looking for this kind of stuff.

and i love how the guy got kidnapped cuz some dumb f*** street racing wrecked his car. such bullshit.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:09 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

REDZ - believe i'll have something. i live in a pretty big city and it dosent hurt to have a buddy by your side. fing02.gif alot of fools have something hot with them so its often wise to have some heat for yourself.

if i believe that me or my property is at risk you better believe i'll be letting a few rounds off... at least in the air but never a kill shot over the car. thats what insurance is for! if i cant bare arms to protect myself and my property then what the hell do i want to bear arms at all for??