Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: Where would you rather poop?
I wait until I get to work so I can get paid to do it.
15.91%
I do it at home because I'm affraid of public crappers.
31.82%
I'm not scurred. I'd crap anywhere!!!
52.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Where Do You Poop?

Old 05-24-2005, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm 50% of the at work type. Hey why not, otherwise I am answering the phone.
Old 05-24-2005, 02:03 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

home sweet home...
best place - is home. I always take some stuff home.

BTW my friend sometimes having a nap on the w.c. pan. tongue.gif
He do it so nobody will see him sleeping on a working place. lol.gif
Old 05-24-2005, 02:48 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

No doubt that at home is the place to do your business. But sometimes you can't do it.

QUOTE (homey14h @ May 24 2005, 02:39 PM)
lol for some reason im on like a time schedule and go at the same time at work! if someones in there ill wait, if its empty ill go, the best is when someone comes in and plays with their phone while they go lol. you can tell they are losing the game because they say things like "aww man, shit!, hell yea!" etc or maybe they are just cheering themselves on?

the worst place ive taken one was when i went to Notre Dame football game against Purdue and i had to go and there was literally crap on the seat.

^ LOL yeah, I play with my phone. Sometimes you gotta wait, I'm a pretty regular guy in all areas but every once in a while..........
Old 05-24-2005, 03:20 PM

hehe, I'm surprised this isn't in the over 18 forum... cause, yup, I'm going there. Since I just saw Not Another Teen Movie for the 4515145th time, this reminded me of one of my favorite qoutes.

"Catherine: Can I ask you a question? Why is it then whenever I tell a guy to put it wherever they want, they always stick it in my *ss?
Jake: Please that's way too much information!
Catherine: Oh no Jake. Way too much information would be telling you that whenever they're done I always have to take a huge dump. (whispers) On their chest. "
Old 05-24-2005, 03:26 PM

I'm not a big fan of public poopers or anything, but I'm less a fan of getting backed up and needing "forced induction of the pooper" to get your tank emptied...
Old 05-24-2005, 03:27 PM

heh... as I have crohnes disease.. I will literally take a dump anywhere. I often get no warning and very little time to find a place. Everything from at home, to work, to public restrooms.. with dumpsters, behind trees, and even crouched down behind my car on the side of the highway (with the car angled just right to block the view.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

At home, or in the woods... I just can't do it in public places. I can barely stand to pee in public restrooms.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM

The main reason why I perfer to crap at my house instead of the office is because I don't want my coworkers hear me take a dump. My office is right across the women's bathroom and I give them hell for the ugly noises/smells that reek from there (there's nothing worse smelling then a woman's bathroom, perfume and shizz don't mix well in my opinion). They would love the opportunity to pay me back!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:20 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

^^ EWWWW, I hate knowing that a girl can do such nasty things.

But, I'm the same way, people break for lunch here at around noon. If I have to go between noon and 1:00, I'll wait.

As for this public washroom stuff. I hope you guys don't bare@$$ it! You gotta set-up the landing pad man. These cheeks go nowhere near an unpadded seat!
Old 05-24-2005, 08:09 PM

^there was a guy at work who padded the seat. the only problem was that he padded the inside of the bowl in addition to the rim so water wouldn't splash his ass when he was shizzing. The toilet always got clogged because of this and the nasty mother would sometimes forget to flush as he would leave the poop on top of the toilet paper!