Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

2000 vs 2004

Old 05-09-2004, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys you all fail to see that the integra first had the 2 style headlights in 94...celica's came out with the double head lights after that...then the tiburons did...

i like my car better than 2nd gens...and if i can find a nice enough front lip i will be extremely happy...

as for interiors...2nd gen is nice..i like the rd1 though because it doesn't have all of the little fake aluminum stuff in it.

oh and if you further wanna extend the comparison to the integra...

2nd gen tegs had single headlights for i think 2-3 years...

so did the 1st gen tiburon..

then the next model of both cars had the 2 little round ones...
Old 05-10-2004, 10:17 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No, we don't fail to see that. But I DO fail to see what a 94 has to do with a car made in 00.

See?

It's a simple fact, the RD2 was styled to compete directly with the Celica.

I've never seen any fake alluminum parts in a RD2. There is the VRacing Chrome Shifter surround you can buy that's fake, but that's it. What are you talking about?

I don't think anyone here wants to "extend the comparison", there isn't one.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:44 AM

Shit i prefer RD2 all the way. I also had the chance to compare to a CELICA wich i owned before, and u get almost as same performance as celica gt out of a tiburon, but celica is double the price and worse warranty. No doubt Hyundai won the battle wink1.gif But i didnt know it was last year for the celica REDZ, whats the other car they will replace it with? Toyota needs at least a few sports car, SOLARA sucks ballz it only comes AUTO, MR2 is nice, but we dont have in canada... besides that are they gonna bring back the SUPRA?

anyways all in all, my aunt has got a GK i had chance to drive it whenever i want, shes has got a V6 engine. she always say she was stupid to pay huge amount of money for her GK instead of RD2 because she says mine so much better than hers, and she paid 3 times what i paid for mine. V6 engine pulls i admit it, but for a V6, it sucks balls should have at least 200HP and more torque. I am sure that only a few modifications to a RD2 would smoke the shit out of a GK GT.

handleing is awesome in GK, interior is really really disapointing. you get a lot more for you money with the RD1 and RD2 IMO
Old 05-10-2004, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Don't get me wrong, if I could get a Celica GT from this last year, I would, for the wife. They are great cars. But again, the warranty...