Nitrous Oxide (NOS, Zex, NX Express, Venom, etc) This forum is for Nitrous Oxide discussions, and an area for folks to ask questions about Nitrous Oxide and related parts.

Thinking About Running A Nitrous Set Up

Old 04-18-2005, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Venom makes a really nice set of Nitrous kits but I am not sure if they would work on our cars. Never looked into it.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:26 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

You do not need the SAFC for adding fuel. It wouldn't know when you are spraying or not.
The best kit is the "simple" kit. The reason why the NX/NOS kits are safer than the ones with all the gizmos, is because there's less of a chance that you'll wire something wrong or their "computer" craps on you.

So now that we have NX and NOS, I like to use NX because the nozzle has a better distribution of n2o/fuel. I've sprayed both.
Old 04-18-2005, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, the S-AFC is pointless. I would definately go NX Wet Kit... the install isn't extremely hard, once you get the kit look over all the pieces and if you understand how everything works and where it will need to be wired/setup, then try and do it yourself. If your the least bit uncomfortable, let a professional do it.