Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Finally Installed My Ice

Old 05-03-2009, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

/\/\ The HU is basically flush mounted in the dash, but the pop out dvd player sits a little ahead of the control panel. You can see how well it sits from the first 2 pictures, I would say no it doesn't sit out ahead of the side panels. And yes I was thinking of getting some sub grills (flat black) just to throw over when i do use the trunk. But that wouldn't be to often as I travel pretty light.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:51 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (mwood @ May 3 2009, 02:13 PM)
carpc's need VGA monitors

only to see small fonts on the screen. You can USE it in the car with low resoloution for watching movies, playing songs and displaying gauges. With a wireless card, you can do all your programming and changes to the system from inside the house.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Did you ever have a carpc and speak from experience? Or are you as usual speaking out of your ass?

It is not realistic to say that you will do everything 'wirelessly from your house', sometimes problems just creep up on you and you need to fix them right away
Old 05-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

If you want to restore the ability to use the hatch for storage/hauling space, just get a couple of heavy-duty perforated grilles to cover your woofers. And if you don't have a spare tire any more, get a can of fix-a-flat and a cell phone and (these days) that's almost as good.