Hyundai Veloster Forum The Hyundai Veloster Forum. Get all the questions you have about the newly unveiled Veloster answered here. Find out what makes this new model so intriguing and a highly potential tuning platform.

HYUNDAI CONFIRMS 2.0 SONATA TURBO FOR VELOSTER!!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I'll give you that the color does not sell well. From day 1 of the GC there was a green one at the dealer across the street from us, but it sat there for well over a year and never sold. Personally I didn't like the damn "bling" grill the put on it. But I see the move to green, it's that buzz word that liberals and mindless masses like. I can't blame Hyundai for trying to coin in on that. And i think the color is nice. It's rare to see a car that looks good in green, but every Hyundai (and Lambo for that matter) I have seen wrapped in it looks good! Just never imagined that the color would fail to sell. I always blamed that stupid grill on that one.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

If you compare the names of the colors from 1996 & 1997, they are classy colors and classy names. The color names for this car are like a drug dealer high on his own shipment. It's the generation that we live in today, anything goes. classy no longer matters, it's "fun" and weird and practical that sells.

opinion still stands - hyundai should can the green or make it appealing

should, could, if ...welcome to my world!