Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

? Fog Lights....Trying to Get Some

Old 05-21-2011, 03:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Elantra

Originally Posted by pas1216
For removing the badges I prefer fishing line, it's a little stronger than dental floss but whatever works. Just remember to warm up the "glue" with a hairdryer a little it helps with the removal.

I have never had a problem with Shark Racing and have received my items with no problems what so ever. KFX performace is another story...... nothing but problems!

Got the "Elantra" lettering off: used a hairdryer to heat it and dental floss. It easily peeled off with NO residue, (no center posts). Thanks all!! The new chrome rear lettering? "E 2011" ... the side vents, the mudguards/flaps and rear bumper diffuser will go on tomorrow. Will post pics when done.

KarlT