Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

RotorPros Group Buy

Old 07-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I talked to Rich. He said he'll honor the price no matter how many people get in on this thing. There is no longer a minimum, but he would like to wait and take all orders at one time. It would be much easier on him as well as me transferring the money to him.

If you need the rotors by a certain date, e-mail me and we'll talk. There is a $10 extra charge for "rush orders." The group buy ends August 19th, so if you don't want to wait, you can put in a rush order. It will take approximately 2 weeks after the group buy ends and all money is collected before you get the rotors on your front door steps.

tankxcore - if you want rush order, give about 2 weeks before they get to you. what type of rotors would you like (drilled, slotted, dimpled)? Painted or not? I will be able to post pictures tonight of the rotors installed on my car with the wheels on, so you can see how easily the paint can be seen. Just go out to your car and look at the hub itself, sitting behind your wheels. It's not that hard to see.

HyundaiKit - you can go ahead and send money if you'd like, you don't have to choose rush order. What type of rotors do you want anyway? Drilled? Slotted? Painted? I'm assuming non-captive?