Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Cryo2 Co2 Cooling System Group Buy And Other Dei Products

Old 10-03-2006, 07:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

might be a stupid question but could you use nitrous in those bottles?
Old 10-03-2006, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

10 LB should be fine, how long would that last? I mean how many sprays?

As for the rest, I'm thinking...

Does this go before or after the MAF? Before I'm thinking. If so, I'd HAVE to get one spot welded into my AEM right? There really is no room for more piping.

Hmm, I'm wondering which way to go. I can do the fuel rail cooler next, and then, of course, the ricer purge.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ericy321 @ Oct 3 2006, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>might be a stupid question but could you use nitrous in those bottles?</div>

negative. DEI does not recommend it. u can technically, but, once u put one chemical in a bottle you are not supposed to put another chemical. plus, the way they are filled from my understanding is different.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Oct 3 2006, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>10 LB should be fine, how long would that last? I mean how many sprays?

As for the rest, I'm thinking...

Does this go before or after the MAF? Before I'm thinking. If so, I'd HAVE to get one spot welded into my AEM right? There really is no room for more piping. and yes, u would drill a hole and weld the legs on each end into the aem. u can talk to r100s over on NT. he got me the second piece of my intake for 50 bux. so in case i screwed up i had a backup or never need to go back to stock.

Hmm, I'm wondering which way to go. I can do the fuel rail cooler next, and then, of course, the ricer purge.</div>

the 10lb they say lasts 3-4 minutes if u just open the bottle and let it all fly

it is also said that the runs will last 6 30 second runs. i find it to me more like 10 30 second runs or more. i havent ever really counted but just playing around with it it lasts a while.

and go before the maf so ur maf can measure the cooler air and add the correct amount of fuel. dont want to lean out that mix. dont put it too close to the maf either or too far away. too close, u freeze the maf and by the time the air gets to ur intake it is slightly warmer adding too much fuel. too far away and the air warms up more the further u r away. i put mine about 8" in front of the maf. found it works nice.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:37 PM

Hmm.

Okay, so it sounds like the kit you suggested will do fine.

it would probably be easier to buy part by part, is there a way I can do this and still get the discount? I mean are the individual parts enough to still get it? I've got a lot to do this winter and I want to "Sneak" this one in past the wife. LOL
Old 10-04-2006, 05:52 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Oct 4 2006, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hmm.

Okay, so it sounds like the kit you suggested will do fine.

it would probably be easier to buy part by part, is there a way I can do this and still get the discount? I mean are the individual parts enough to still get it? I've got a lot to do this winter and I want to "Sneak" this one in past the wife. LOL</div>

the cool thing about this deal is once you get the initial discount...... u get it on every order after that! so say you order 500 bux and get the 36% discount. then you want a fuel bar.. well... u get a 36% discount on that too! the only difference is on the future smaller orders you get charged a flatrate usps shipping cost which i believe is like 5.50 on small orders. put it this way, it is reasonable with DEI. they are a cool company.

whenever ur ready to order all the details are on the first post and i will get it in asap. u usually get an invoice within 24 hours and shipped the same day you pay. unless it is a weekend of course.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:21 AM

Just took a look at the first thread and it seems I can do what I was talking about. The 32% discount is enough for me, and I can buy it a bit at a time this way.

Kick ass.

Hopefully, I can order the first portion on the 1st.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:16 PM

Emailed you.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:10 PM

replied.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:50 PM

You know, I spent about 2 hours on NT.com tonight (oh god, I remember why I don't go there) looking for a dyno with this installed.

At the same time, I was surfing google looking for a dyno of this installed.

On anything.

I keep seeing stuff for 50 degree drops in temperature, and that "We've dyno'd it", but no dyno graphs.

Are there any? For ANY cars?
Old 10-06-2006, 06:01 AM

right now, not that i am aware of. i was going to, but cant b/c of a 9.8:1 a/f ratio w/o the kit turned on. i am losing 2hp over stock. my buddy form NT had a dyno appointment for this morning actually, but, the dyno canceled b/c they moved shop and are having problems w/ their setup. so..... soon. this setup is on a lot of drag rigs and on a lot of cars in general. it wont disappoint.