FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Type S Rear Bumper 1996-1999 In Fg

Old 10-24-2005, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Oct 25 2005, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oz, make the scoop angle down and mesh into the natural curve of the tibby that's in the door, basically the type R skirts, but without the middle lump, and hung lower.</div>
Blow me!

wink1.gif
Old 10-24-2005, 11:49 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

ok.gif blowjob.gif

joke.gif

do it though .. itll look hot.smile.gif
Old 10-25-2005, 02:59 AM

i like the way the mesh scoops are. i think that would be great with the rear bumper incorporated into the mesh scoop theme. maybe that is just me!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:07 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i'm alll out of ideas folks. i've got some good ones for side skirts but the rear bumper has stumped me. after a few good sketches there's really nothing that would work here besides putting some small vertical grilled vents behind each wheel there. i don't get the point of vents in the rear bumper though.

i'd rather have something like the stock bumper but the ass and wheel walls covered up a bit without fancy honduh style linnear venting and indenting.

i might post up some sketches, but as far as i know, i'm out of ideas for this. it's difficult without it looking stock, because for people to spend $400 on a rear bumper means to have something worth it, to have something different, bold, sleek...etc. basically something that can make breakfast for you in the morning.

what i'm looking for is simple, stylish, crafted, sculpted, sleek, curvy, and a bit lower.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:13 PM

King lip molded with a dual exhaust, or GTR pods molded. Check out the chop oz did in my dual exhaust thread, or check out Chris' car for GTR pods.
I think they both look hot, and subtle.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:55 PM

That's the King Lip... I think it looks O-K, but nothing too fancy. I'd prefer something rounded off nicely and maybe something that goes down into the wheel like blacktib's rear bumper.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:08 PM

HKC, I completely agree with you. I guess I never saw the King from those angles before, it's not as round as I thought.
And I just can't make up my mind with the GTR pods as pictured in Blacktibs' car^^...they need to be more smoothed out to, that indent where the pod ends at just the stock bumper starts you can tell, even though they're molded, and I don't like it.

off topic, but this looks so hot! im so glad im getting this bumper..
Old 10-26-2005, 06:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>GTR pods as pictured in Blacktibs' car^^...they need to be more smoothed out to, that indent where the pod ends at just the stock bumper starts you can tell, even though they're molded</div>

there you go... i'm loving the GT-R pods but then there's something missing, a filling in from the pods to the very bottom of the bumper.

chris, if you can possibly replicate a bumper like yours, except ONE simple detail: have a mold continuing from the pods down the lower portion of the stock bumper, then flatten it to make the stock bumper down lower.

i would be good to go... and no vent holes, not that they're ugly or anything but in my personal taste--i know you have to get everyone to agree on one thing too... on my personal behalf i would like a complete strong rear bumper without air vents.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:28 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

I personally like the King rear & the GTR pods. The King <u>has</u> to be molded though whereas I could live with the GTR pods not being molded.

I think the molded King rear has a more "Euro" look than the GTR though. I'd even consider adding a matte-black section under it (black plastic of FG) , so as to fill the empty space & make it look more "Stock", if that makes sense? (For example, like the rear bumper on the new Subaru liberty & countless other cars these days)
Old 10-26-2005, 07:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe @ Oct 26 2005, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>there you go... i'm loving the GT-R pods but then there's something missing, a filling in from the pods to the very bottom of the bumper.

chris, if you can possibly replicate a bumper like yours, except ONE simple detail: have a mold continuing from the pods down the lower portion of the stock bumper, then flatten it to make the stock bumper down lower.

i would be good to go... and no vent holes, not that they're ugly or anything but in my personal taste--i know you have to get everyone to agree on one thing too... on my personal behalf i would like a complete strong rear bumper without air vents.</div>
That makes 2 of us, if you get one more we can do this right?? FG all the way!