FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Type S Rear Bumper 1996-1999 In Fg

Old 07-01-2006, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ba da bump! Updates, man!
Old 07-03-2006, 02:09 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'm trying to get a few people in on this so we can get this thing molded to a rear bumper, and then put into production. The only person I believe who has paid in full for this ended up needing a refund. So I'm at Zero dollars available for production/customizing and I have one very nice dude who donated the lip and needs his full bumper replacement, along with some other goodies, lol.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Banned

i will be in on this 100% when i get the rd from spart, if he still sells it.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:28 AM

Hey guys. My wife flies out to China for a weeklong photoshoot and I'll have her RD1 for rear bumper molding. Thats all I've been waiting for. So I'll have the car scheduled for work next week. I NEED PAYMENTS, at least 2 or 3. So help me make this happen. I need to get at the very least a good 800 bux to make it happen guys. I'm ready for payments now, so if you wanted to buy before, now is the time.

Thanks all.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:06 PM

Chris...

Do you know how much more lower will the bumper sit?

Reason i ask is because my car is lowered...

If you were to mold the lip to the bumper like intended, the exhaust tip would have to be rewelded and aimed about 2-3inches lower. That lip kit does not have an exhaust cut out.

Considering you are planning on molding the lip even LOWER... I need to know how much, so i can try to guesstimate whether i could do it or not.

Im having issues getting in some driveways as is..

Let me know mang... if all goes well, i dont mind being one of the original 3.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:08 PM

Cool man, and the hood soon as well. I'm trying hard. The bumper I'm goig to fit with the Catbacks we're about to release. They're angled out N1 style, so if they work, they'll all work. I'll post pics hopefully this week, possibly Friday.

I could sure use a fat payment to Import Trenz for everything, so as fast as possible I need you guys to get in on this.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:15 AM

Hey Chris.....how many members do you have to make this happen? Let me know wassup.....I Need a rear bumper....and some Fenders man.....you know I rather buy from you bro!
Old 09-07-2006, 09:27 AM

I have some carbon fenders in stock. OEM only, and I need at least three dudes to get this part made. I've gone over the details before, I think even in this thread, but I need three payments at about the same time, which I can use to forward Import Trenz a payment for the mold and get the parts started. I'm calling them today for some updates, so if you'd like try to get another couple dudes to jump in on this. I really want a new bumper soon myself, for my green tib before I sell it, so I cant wait man.

I just gotta stay on top of this, and the side skirts so we have a full body kit finally.