FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Secret Is Out.. King Side Skirts..

Old 09-23-2006, 01:55 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, i wanted the real ones, and so did others but they found their way to you to get copied.. so i KNOW we can get this done.. its universal for rd1 AND rd2s. AND they are the cleanest side skirts you can get. so, whats the outlook, after you get these to send em out for molds?

gonna need the standard 5 people to get in on em.. they gonna be like 250 + shipping for the set in FG? not as good as the 50 + shipping from mad machine, but o well I WANT THESE.. NOW.. not in 2 yrs.. or 1 yr.. ASAP lol.

Now i know there are AT least 5 people, rd1 or rd2 on here that would wanna get in on clean skirts like these, would look great with a DIY front lip, and either a rear lip or no rear lip.

IM in 100%.

i dont care about my financial situation IM GETTING THESE, this makes sense to me, then i will need a rear lip, or actual nice bumper, and i know that chris is racist against rd2s so ill have to get something from korea.

c'mon

1. SOCKs

lets do it..
Old 09-23-2006, 08:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You honestly think we should start another project when there are what, 5 or 6 open projects right now with Flyryde?

1. Turby skirts.

2. Headers.

3. Exhausts.

4. Wiper Cowlings

5. Traction bars

6. Cadamuro Hood RD1

7. Cadamuro Hood RD2

I'd highly recommend against any new projects till these are done.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Banned

Yes, i think these should be started if theres enough interest. The rd2 EVO hoods got started about a week or 2 ago and they came after the rest of those projects. All that has to happen, is the money be collected, skirts dropped off at GTP or whatever, and then wait until they are done, and distribute the products..

you may highly recommend against it cuz you and other people have money invested, but its chris's business and he will do what he thinks will make him the most money, easiest, or whatever. So if there are enough people interested, and willing to pay, and chris just wants to drop the skirts off with cash to get these started then thats how itll go.

like i said, look how the EVO rd2 hoods went. people paid within a few days, and well before any of these other things are/were done.

the traction bars have nothing to do with chris's time being taken up that much. APE is working on em, and once done chris has to distribute them. yes, he will need to test em and stuff, but it dont take that long, if chris wanted to, to drop off a $1000.00 check to GTP and hand them the skirts and be like 'copy these, heres the cash'.

AND with these skirts, they are universal for both rd and rd2, so it will make it easier for profit for flyryde, because any rd series can buy them.

SO, back to my post about getting these done, if there is a little interest in here, and i can talk to chris then we can start this..

and btw, THIS IS the reason mad-machine sent the skirts to chris instead of letting anyone buy them; so he could copy them, and alotta people could be happy.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

no pic?
Old 09-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Banned

lol

ill try and find more..
Old 09-23-2006, 03:08 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

dude if my opinion matters...I agree with Redz, too many projects will just result in the delaying of all other open projects and will proabably cause a later expection date. IMO i think we should wait for atleast one of his projects are completed for everyone elses benefit! but thats just my opinion!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Sep 23 2006, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You honestly think we should start another project when there are what, 5 or 6 open projects right now with Flyryde?

1. Turby skirts.

2. Headers.

3. Exhausts.

4. Wiper Cowlings

5. Traction bars

6. Cadamuro Hood RD1

7. Cadamuro Hood RD2

I'd highly recommend against any new projects till these are done.</div>
Remember when I said that? All my posts got deleted, I got PM'ed by admins, and half the forum flamed me.
Old 09-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Banned

please stop posting off topic.. PM someone, or something dont clutter up this post about how you think chris should run his business. if you have an opinion, make a damn post, or PM me, or chris.. dont clutter my thread..

i agree with what ur sayin to redz zoned, thats the EXACT same thing you did, and you got shit for it, and your posts were gone soon after, dont make sense does it..
Old 09-23-2006, 03:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Excuse me? I didn't delete shit. The only thing I did was to support Chris and emphasise what he's going through.

The posts that you are referring to were about current projects. This thread is about a NEW project.

All I said is I'd HIGHLY advise against putting MORE food on the friggin plate when enough is waiting to be eaten right now.

It's common sence.

Lastly, I didn't say anything about how Chris should or shouldn't run his business. The LAST person to tell me what to do on this site is you SOCKS.

Since this thread is totally off topic now, and you want to boss me around...

Actually, I'll reopen it.

Screw it.

I just think it's sorta funny that you were talking shit about Chris/Flyryde the other day and how you wouldn't buy anything from him till he's got everything sorted, but now that you found something you MUST have, you will.

As for your other comments. The Turby Skirts, fully funded.

The cowlings? SMALL parts, and FULLY funded.

The strut bars? FUNDED.

It's not a hit on Chris, it's trying to help HIM from getting overwhelmed and have another thing to track. Or could you care less and rather he burns himself out and quit like Rick did?

WTF is everyone going gaga over these skirts anyways? They look like the stock ones!
Old 09-23-2006, 05:24 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Wow, my arguement exactly!!!!^^