FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

How Much Do You Have Invested In Flyryde?

Old 06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, but i will , a couple days before his time is up..
Old 06-14-2007, 05:46 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm glad I didn't end all of my life obligations when my heater core busted. LOL. I bypassed the core right there on the spot, got some cat to lick up the mess in the passenger floorboard, and went on with mylife ...heater-less!

It sucked.. but damn, Chris!

... smile.gif Come back to us
Old 06-18-2007, 11:30 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Hey anyone who needs to call me, 909 770 2915. I have some good news at least. The 800 bucks that my crooked rep at Sun Auto basically jacked from me way back is getting returned smile.gif So I can put ALL of that towards people refunds that need the funds now. I'll update that situation tomorrow. Please guys, call if you need me, or email me. I've had zero time for myself or FlyRyde for the past few weeks, and its just a busy time for me. Sorry I haven't been around though, I always try to squeeze some time in, and I'm busting my balls to get everyone squared away. Thanks all.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 AM

yay, Chris is back..

doode, sometimes I wish i was out there to help ya out with all this shizz. I got so much idle time now with no job..

Anyways, I have a couple questions and a sales proposition for you Chris... Check your PM's, I'll try and send one to you. Or call you if it's full.

Thanks for swinging by and posting!

-PG
Old 06-20-2007, 10:16 AM

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">i havent got a refund yet for my cf cowl is it possible to get the status? i haven't posted anything lately and was waiting it out but i would just like to see this loose end tied up its been a year and a half or more waiting and the whole situation just sucks... Chris an update would be much appreciated Thanks</span>
Old 07-02-2007, 10:15 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

BlackTibs
Old 07-02-2007, 10:27 AM

Alright Chris, even though I don't need the hood anymore, I was willing to let you get them made, then sell mine myself to get my money back. I didn't want to put you in a bad position by asking for my money back upfront. But this is ridiculous. You've got 2 weeks. If they're not done by then, I'll want a full refund.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Banned

well, i will update a grand tally of how much is owed or invested in flyryde.. this stuff needs to be handled ASAP.. once everything is refunded or shipped out, this vendor forum will be closed for good.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:10 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'm going through everything right now to make sure each person involved is updated. Status on a few things real quick though...

RD2 Evo hood is the next product to be ready. I keep getting the run around on time for completion. Its pretty stupid waiting so long for a simple project, but I'm bugging them about it as often as I can.

The Cowl, RD2 and RD1 shark spoilers, and Pats blue bumper are still MIA somewhere at Import Trenz. Basically, unless I get a new RD2 cowl, which I have no problem doing, then I have nothing to work with since they haven't found the one I dropped off. I've offered to can the project, but people really really want these things, so I'm still all for it. I just need a cowl, and then we can move forward. I'm planning a trip to the junk yard this week, maybe today or tomorrow, to see if they have some parts including the RD2 cowl.

The spoilers are just sitting somewhere waiting for me to pick them up. I dont think these will be insane sellers or anything, but they're still worth doing, and the 90 bucks for shipping I'd have no problem sending to you Zoned if you give me more time to have the mold made of your spoiler.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:04 PM

they lost mah genius bumper? :sadface:

god, fvckin dammit...