FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

How Much Do You Have Invested In Flyryde?

Old 07-02-2007, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

How much more time we talking about? It's been nearly 2 years man.

When will you get more of the type r's in (they seem to be the only thing that actually IT got done, right)? I'd take some sort of credit on one of those.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:15 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

VDI kit would be awesome as well.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Banned

we are talking about if you want your money back, you are going to be able to get your money back..

this stuff is never going to come out.. why wait.. guys just get your money back, thats what everyones been begging for for a long time.. i know people want their parts, but look at what has been produced compared to what was supposed to be made... some things were made that werent even supposed to be projects, or even had money invested in em..

how do they lose a bumper, cowls, and spoilers.. i would walk in there and demand them to get it for you.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:37 PM

Why wouldnt you get a lawyer?This is way to long.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

They have two facilities. One is where most of the work gets done, and the other is where it is brought for shipping and packing. The parts aren't gone forever, they just haven't taken the hour or two needed to dig around and fish them out.

I found out yesterday the RD2 Evo hood mold is being buffed out, which means the first few copies will be made and test fit. We'll put out some carbon versions right afterwards. As far as the cowl, wings, or anything else, they simply never started. The Cowl is the only thing I understand why they didn't start yet, as the design was still shaky when I brought it there like 3 years ago.

Seriously though, hiring a lawyer to squeeze money out of me is going to cost you more than the money to refund. Unless you guys all band up together and come after me like an army. I sent a refund just this morning for 350, and I'm doing my best. So I have a slow ass manufacturer, that doens't mean parts will never be made. I've never come off as someone who is trying to run away with your money. Dont forget I was in the CNK Group Buy back before half of these kids on the forums even owned their tiburon.

In all honesty, I couldn't survive at the pace I was going there for the past few months. Think about it, I work my ass off all week, and put ALL of my money into refunds, old orders, and my personal bills. This money isn't coming from FlyRyde, because its basically just limping along until my programmer uploads the new software. Till then I just have a normal paycheck coming in from my families company, and unless I spend a good amount of time doing what I do here, that money will not increase. So for about two months now, I've put in some extra time, and due to that, it looks like I'll be able to spend half as much time here, and make the same amount of money as I do currently. I never dissappeared for a year or something, I just haven't been able to get my manufacturer on top of things, and I'm under capitalized. I'm just working through it till the money flow isn't so tight, and by then you guys will have all parts you're damn near ready to sue me for not just spitting out like hotcakes.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

It is now July 15th and it has been officially two months since the last confirmed refund here on RDT. Will there be any more refunds anytime soon? Now that socks is no longer a moderator, who will be keeping up on this?
Old 07-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Banned

tiburonmoo will be kinda takign over for me i guess...

are you surprised you don't have a refund yet?
Old 07-15-2007, 07:04 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

There's been refunds lately guys. I sent out about 2000 dollars since June. I can't do any faster than that. I've set up the Cowl thread to have you guys send in money requests on Paypal so I can send cash as its available to those guys.

Here's what I have left:

I have a body kit I need to refund LuvMyTib somewhere around 1000 bucks.
I have Purple that needs about 460 or something.
I have somewhere around 1000 that needs to be sent back to the Cowl prebuys.
And I have 3 VDI kits that need to be delivered.

I'm stoked that I got down some 15,000 dollar debt down to just this guys. If there is something I forgot, my bad, but I think that's about it. The Evo Hood RD2 guys will get their hoods, so there is no refunding happening there. It just took ITZ forever to get the mold ready. After that RD2 Evo Hood buy, I'll never do another prebuy project for the RD guys again. Down the road when I have the cash to recover if something happens during the project, I'll do prebuys for other forums or car makes. Not until I have 100% of my obligations taken care of will I even consider a new part though. And never again will I post new threads to showcase products that I carry on these boards. I'm just trying to go back to being another average member here, who doesn't owe anybody any money. I'll just build my cars, and answer questions about what I have done to them. I'll keep my forums on NewTiburon.com as they bring in enough money to be worth the hassle. But I wont have a bunch of "old tiburon" parts posted up for sale on NewTiburon, as that wouldn't make much sense.

Anything new I decide to make for you guys, will show up in pics that I post to show how everything turned out, but no more sale threads. I'm just worn out from all the work it takes to keep everyone happy, and from cleaning up the mess my dumbass created by getting in too deep too early on in the development of the company.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Well, as I stated in my previous post, CONFIRMED refunds. You haven't updated on whom has been refunded for quite a while, and the last person to post that they recieved a refund was on May 15th. Thanks for the update. By the way, it's $470. So by the look of it there is basically 2 big refunds left including me, 3 VDIs to ship, and the CF Cowl refunds. That's teh first informative post on where things stand in quite a while. Thank you.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

SOCKS, you have no money invested here, and these threads do not pertain to you at all. You gave up your position that involved helping these folks out, are no longer a moderator, so if you are truly worried, contact the other folks you are speaking about and have them post.

I don't expect to see you post in here again.