FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

How Much Do You Have Invested In Flyryde?

Old 07-16-2007, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's what I have left:

I have a body kit I need to refund LuvMyTib somewhere around 1000 bucks.
I have Purple that needs about 460 or something.
I have somewhere around 1000 that needs to be sent back to the Cowl prebuys.
And I have 3 VDI kits that need to be delivered.

I'm stoked that I got down some 15,000 dollar debt down to just this guys. If there is something I forgot, my bad, but I think that's about it.</div>

Oh and then there's ole me. Still waiting (expecting..) the;
-Type R front bumper (which you have said you have 3 ready to ship and dear lord i hope you have the commen sense to hold one for me, apparently i'm waiting on the king skirts so they can be shipped together. frankly, I'd like it shipped asap just so I know you're not dicking around).
-King Skirts
-my Genius RD1 front bumper (3 pieces), which if you or ITZ does not find I expect you to pay me what I paid Tony (Random) for it.
-my tail lights I sent ya way back to modify. (has anyone bought any yet?)

Yea.. looks like my list is longer than what's left combined! omfg.gif
dont' forget about me Chris! wink1.gif
Old 07-17-2007, 07:19 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Jul 16 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol, redz, just cuz your mad cuz i brought up a valid point about the flyryde knockoffs which you still act oblivious to the fact they are knock offs, and that your wrong about the center bar, your gonna be a NAZI to me.

you could just ask nicely and not be an asshole.. fing02.gif</div>

You haven't brought up one valid point since you stepped down man. Not one. I asked you to tell me what products Flyryde sells, that are knockoffs, and you gave me a list of parts that are no longer in production by their parent companies. You can't knock off something that isn't made. You are angry because in your opinion, he's selling knockoff parts, but you have knockoff parts on your car? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle stupid?

Again, when you have proof that Flyryde is selling knockoff or counterfit parts on this site (HIS site is not my responsibility), feel free to post a new thread in the gripes area about it. You need proof though.

The center bar? Don't be mad because you didn't think about how to do it without ruining your side moldings and costing you money.

You could act like an adult, and not post off topic, or call names.

Warned. Post deleted.

Alli, please, we don't need it egged on further. LOL
Old 07-17-2007, 09:47 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I liked Chris better as "that one dude with the sick black tib" anyways..

You don't need a vendors forum and business relations with this site to sell shit anyways. I'm sure if Flyryde gets its act together, word of mouth will bring business directly to the website, saving Chris his forum whoring Bs..

Just get r done, and let's be peaceful once again. smile.gif
Old 07-18-2007, 01:55 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Amen brother! I have your bumper Pat, and your bumper Redz ready to ship (Type R). I actually have three and you two have dibs on two. I'm working with Bill on some of this stuff, and what we've told ITZ to make for us, I'm still paying them for. I should have me and Bills new stuff wrapped up this week, and then I'll be free to ship out any parts that have been waiting on me like your Type Rs. I promised you both the bumpers, and for sure I'm gonna follow through. Redz, sorry for not calling back, I really don't know how it could have slipped my mind.

I just sent a refund for an EVO hood the other day, and dropped off a Traction Bar to TiburonMoo, who I'll be in constant contact with now. I'll be in Vegas (where Moo is) 2-3 days a week from now on, with no end in site, so I'll be able to hang out with him, and keep him filled in over lunch or dinners as often as needed. Pat, I'm also still waiting to pick up the Genius bumper, which really may just end up being paid for. I'll be able to work with your new Type R hopefully next week. I've put so much time into the Darafeev Resort Furniture lately, that my pay has really shot up, meaning I can take care of my personal bills, AND pay off you guys, while FlyRyde is making money off new orders and the new shop. So this is really turning out nicely, and by the time everyone is paid off, we'll have some new products out on the market anyway to generate more sales and keep boosting the reputation.

Also, being that Bill who owns KFXperformance is helping me on so much of this, my products will be available through his site as well, and I'm thinking we may want to get Redz, myself, and Bill on a conference call to discuss a forum here for KFX. If that is the case, we'll get all of the new Eyelines sold through there, as well as any other product that Bill offers you guys. I'll still be manufacturing, but I'll be able to post free of FlyRyde forum questions from now on. We'll also have our products on hand at the new shop in SoCal, incase anyone wants to see the stuff in person. So we're gettin there guys =)
Old 09-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

As you can tell, I don't try to add pressure or complain on a weekly basis, but I would like to remind you of the money invested into the headers.

I know it gets hard when stuff hits the fan, and we've all been very considerate of your situation, but I'm at a point right now where a refund would help me out a bunch.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I rarely post either but this really is rediculous. What sucks even more is that when I paid for all this stuff it was 15 cents to the dollar and now there about even.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:22 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I could use $120 out of the shadows too, since I'm jobless now. crying.gif
Old 09-17-2007, 06:40 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Its been way past rediculous for a long time now guys. I have a just a few parts that need to go out, and then I'll be attacking the Cowl Prebuyers. Before that I'll have the money back to LuvMyTib.

Guys, one good note, our new CF RD2 Evo Hood was test fit today, and I'm waiting on the pics from ITZ right now. I'll post em up immediately, and use them to start generating some extra cash to take care of some refunds. I've been taking care of the huge orders first, things that are already in production with a big pricetag that got held up. Those things have been shipping like crazy for the past few months now. Now I have to take care of the parts that were never made, and make a ton of refunds. It may seem like nothing has progressed from your end, but from mine its been consistantly been getting better and better paying off all debts and get a lot wrapped up. I'm spending every dime I make on you guys, and I have my wife working with me now 3 days a week at our showroom in Las Vegas. She's basically paying our bills so that I can focus on refunds and wrapping up projects like this RD2 Evo Hood. I promise its getting close guys, and I cant wait. I feel jobless right now due to a huge lack of money, but I'm making more cash than I ever have to date. Its just a killer tease when I see that a few grand has landed itself in my pocket, and right out it goes to pay for car parts that shouldn't been taken care of years prior. Anyway, keep as patient as possible, I know its getting pretty hard at this point.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:40 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

werd.gif
Old 09-18-2007, 11:34 AM

BTW i invested a bit of cash.. not much.

Mainly a butt load of time along with some guy named ranny.. no wait... randolph... no... ummm... random?

Yeah anyways.. we want some of that time back.

CALL HIM BACK FOO!! before i bust a cap in yO aZz!

We are trying to get together for din din.