FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

GK style RD2 front bumpers

Old 03-09-2007, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yup, from the sides the bottom part of the gk bumper is away from the tire like 5" which the stock rd2 bumper is 2.5 or 3" away from it, dont really remember.

From the front with the wheels straight they stick out and you can half of the tire sticking out.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

yeah, you can definitely tell the difference in the wider one lnheart made.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:44 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Mar 9 2007, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll do what I can, but let me get on my feet first. The company has been dead in the mud for a while, so I'm trying to keep all the new life going before I make a ton of new promises. But you have helped a bunch, and I'm greatful for that if nothing else wink1.gif</div>

Hey, no probleme. I would be satisfied if you mention my name and Socks' on the creators of the "wider" version.

I also wouldnt mind a set of white angel eyes to sport on my tib with the new bumper!! tongue.gif

Edit: Oh, and make sure to look at my update on the bumper. I primered it, but i have to take the bottom part off again and fix it cause it's sagging a little.