FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Vdi Kits For Sale. 96-01 Tiburon.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up for sale is the following:
1996-2001 Hyundai tiburon Vertical Doors These are genuine vertical door kits from verticaldoors.com, and available through flyryde for this special price.

The full kit includes:
<ul>[*]2 gas shocks[*]2 VDC hinges (one for each side)[*]All mounting hardware[/list]

They will be sold publically for <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">$1240</span> shipped ANYWHERE in the continental USA. shipping will be recalculated for Canada and overseas.

These will be shipping Via UPS Ground.

Please PM Blacktibs for special sponsorship pricing if you meet the following criteria: you will need flyryde AND vertical doors inc. decals on your car after they are installed, and send high resolution pics to chris.

Here are some pictures of the VDI kit for the RD2:

Here are some pics of the VDI kit for the RD1:

Old 02-23-2007, 11:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Chris, if I send you the rest of the money I owe you on my VDI kit when would I likely get it?

Any update on my shifter bushings and traction bar from that first buy from A.P.E.?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:34 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I have made the commitment to Gary to come up with the two bars, and bushings in two weeks. That goes for you as well my friend. As far as the VDI kit, PM me, and if you dont already know, we'll figure out how much more you owe, and get it wrapped up and shipped out. Thansk bro!

Chris
Old 02-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

im guessing my kit can be going out sometime soon then too? and make sure you get at me with that sponsor stuff to. Ive planned on putting flyryde on the car and Id throw vertical doors on there to. pm me wiht an update when you can. thanks chris
Old 02-25-2007, 02:38 PM

When will I get my kit?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:54 PM

You two guys will get your kits asap. I have the whole hotshot disaster, and after you guys both get your kits, we're going to take care of them. I have about 4 VDI kits that I need to pay for #1 on my priority list. Peter has been waiting forever, and so has Big Tre, but I'll be sending his kit out with the WB fenders now that they'll finally be available. So I'm thinking Peter will be the first to be wrapped up with. I was soooo close to selling my black car to make the money to pay for all of this, and now we have the new Evo RD2 hood coming out SUPER soon, we have the eyelines bringing in sales, and I've dropped the price on the GK CF Hatch from 1200 down to 815, so that should be pulling in a good amount of cash to pay off VDI as well. PLUS, now that you guys know I just got in over my head, and it wasn't anyones fault but mine that you didn't have your kits because of money issues, I am posting my sales all back up to get new orders.

The new orders are simple. The part is in stock, it fits perfect, and my profits go to you guys. You get your kits, and then my profits go to the Hotshot guys. Once they're done, my profits get set aside from magazine adds, and then from there, the profits go to my new shop. Thats the plan sirs!

Any new orders on VDI kits, which I strongly suggest anyone thinking about it contact me about sponsorship from VDI/FlyRyde before forking out 1240 on these, will be shipped immediately. Finally we'll have some cars out there with quality parts, and FlyRyde all over them, which will tell the next guy where to order from.

I've decided as well, if anyone does the sponsorship through FlyRyde, and gets the big discount we're offering, I can throw in a set of my exclusive under door lighting that really makes the VDI kit stand out:

Again, that is only for people who hit me up about sponsorship for the VDI kit.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:03 PM

oooo Do I get the door lights to? Thank you for the info. I am going active navy so I hope in about 4 months my Black Zefiro will be done. (If I get that evo hood). And ill be happy to sport a Flyride banner.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:21 AM

yes you can get the door lights as well, just tell me the color sir! That goes for anyone who has ordered the VDI kits and is waiting for them.

bump
Old 02-26-2007, 08:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

id love some blue. im pming you to
Old 03-19-2007, 10:51 AM

This is exactly whats going out in the new orders. Peter and Eric, yours should be next.