FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Fiberglass Rd2 Evo Hood Group Buy

Old 12-12-2007, 10:12 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys please. The hoods are shipping as I said, and I'm waiting on a tracking number. Socks the reason I add quantity to the ebay listings, is because when I set them up as store inventory, I enter quantity of 20, then I have the option to send items to auction or buy it now. That automatically drops the amount of units from the store inventory, as they are moved into another form of sale. I'm not claiming to have 20 sitting in my garage at home or something, its just the way I do sales on Angel Eyes, so I follow suite with my body parts.

Again, I'm not saying I have 20 Hoods in stock, cause I dont, but I could easily order that many if I received an order that big.

I have paid for Jons hoods, and I'm expecting tracking info ASAP.

I have only shipped on CF Hood so far, and that was from the first piece.

Everyone should have their parts or money back from FlyRyde, and I'll work my reputation back up whether you can believe that or not. You are making a huge dent in sales though, since I'm sure that's the goal. I've had about 1/4 the orders coming in since the bash began. I just barely sold some angel eyes today that are going straight towards my electric bill I haven't been able to pay cause of all of this. I'll get through it though.