FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Fiberglass Rd2 Evo Hood Group Buy

Old 09-18-2007, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to say one thing and that is that i believe that the opening is a little bit to high, but every thing else looks good and i like it. also i am happy that every thing is come to play and i can't wait to get mine. o also thanks for the pic.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:35 PM

So...anything new with this?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:05 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

yeah, I'm kinda stuck at the moment. I expected my price for FG Hoods to be the same as my price for FG Bumpers. Problem is Hoods come from a two piece mold (top skin and bottom skin). My cost is twice that of a bumper, for a FG hood 02.gif

So I thought I'd sent in enough money to cover the first 4 FG hoods, and it turns out I'm short half the cash. Luckily I have money coming in from sales on ebay, and it should only be a couple days or so before I can send in the remainder of the payment. Meanwhile, I've dropped all of my pricing. Granted FG Hoods now cost 350 instead of 265 (because of my cost), but now FG bumpers are 224.99 and CF Hoods and Bumpers have gone down by at least $65!

So from now on, the RD2 Evo costs are:

FG 350
CF 500

If anyone wants to upgrade to Carbon, please let me know. I know you guys only sent in 300 last October, and I wont demand the extra cash to cover my costs, but I'd appreciate the 50 dollars extra from anyone willing to send it in. I've NEVER sold a single FG Evo hood, which is why I never new they cost twice as much as the FG bumpers. It took 3 years to finally get a spreadsheet of my pricing from ITZ, but at least I have it now, and I've used it to lower my pricing for you guys!

I've only sold one CF RD2 Evo so far, and I charged 565 for it before I dropped the price. I had no clue I'd be dropping the price, and that extra 65 bucks he paid is going right towards the remaning balance on the 4 FG hoods I owe, so hopefully I get it finalized before these hoods are ready to ship (which they're not yet anyway). Wish me luck!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Banned

so, the hoods that were paid in FULL over 14 months ago are lacking funds to actually produce them?

the 450$ they all sent over a year ago was covering shipping and your profit. so now your saying you will have to take a hit on these, but they have to wait god knows how long for you to come up with the funds so they can FINALLY get the hoods they have been waiting for.

what was the point of using their money in the first place to make a more expensive CF hood, when all that money could have gotten them their hoods by now?
Old 10-24-2007, 03:20 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

The 450 they sent in covered the cost of the hood 300, and shipping. The price of the hoods changed from 300 to 350, regardless of if anybody likes it or not, I certainly dont like the change in price, but it is what it is. The 150 anybody paid still goes to shipping their hood.

Second, the money they all sent in went to ITZ a year ago, and any changes to this means I have to take care of it out of my pocket. ITZ decided rather than pay for my mold and my cost of the hoods, that they'd put the money towards the extra CF Hatches for the GK tibs that they made. I had no way to MAKE them put the money I sent in towards the hoods they said they'd make with it. All I could do was hope the damn CF Hatches I paid for were sold to free up that money again. Well, I sold off the last of the CF Hatches a couple months ago, and everyone has received them, and now I have to fork out the remaining balance since the hoods are costing me twice as much. Are they costing the customers twice as much? NO! I'm absorbing the rise in cost. I'm putting every dime I make into this until these hoods are bolted on to your cars guys =)
Old 11-05-2007, 05:43 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Oct 24 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've only sold one CF RD2 Evo so far, and I charged 565 for it before I dropped the price. I had no clue I'd be dropping the price, and that extra 65 bucks he paid is going right towards the remaning balance on the 4 FG hoods I owe, so hopefully I get it finalized before these hoods are ready to ship.</div>

Wow!!! It's nice to know that when i go and drop you 715 bucks with no problems(565 for cf hood, 150 for shipping), you find a way to take a rebate away from me ( that you should give to me since I haven't received the hood yet) and go use it to pay off some hatches . If you need a longer knife to dig into my ribs, I bet you could borrow one from me, what the hell.

btw, you let me know my CC transaction went through on 10/15/07 and you promised me tracking info the following week. well, guess what...that following week was two weeks ago.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:46 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

And still no word on the original 5 hoods that SHOULD have been made first?
Old 11-16-2007, 05:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Any updates on the FG hoods?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:19 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

So what would happen if someone went and bought this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-2001-T...35029QQtcZphoto

It says you have 5 of them in stock.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Banned

they get screwed like pretty much every single person that contributes to the big flyryde loan.. yeah, i saw that also when he first put all his non-existant parts on ebay, saying there were XX in stock of parts that only the one in the pic was ever made..

guess he needs more money to get your FG hoods done finnally.. im assuming you didnt get pics or a tracking number yet. (no idea where i got that assumption from lmao.gif )

i am doing my best to let everyone who says they are gonna get a flyryde hood, bumper, etc to go somewhere else, but trying to warn all these people on ebay trusting that auction would be impossible.

i love the quanity: 5. (how about NONE) most products will ship in a few days (how about MAY SHIP).. each product will require 2 weeks (how about 1 YEAR+) IF stock is low. (how about NON-EXISTANT)