Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

RS cai

Old 03-31-2002, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even if randoms intake was constructed a year ago i just happen to fall upon the post and made it for my tib and i have noticed a change. Good Work Random!
Old 03-31-2002, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

phast:
I have been dynoed over 120 hp/trq with just the intake from Injen. I have no stock comparison numbers.
The dyno with the CAI needs to be matched up to the same car, on the same dyno in order to show "gains". Stock tibbies have dyno'd as high as 125 Hp/torque with no mods. That's why you need the before and after dyno's to show the difference the modification made.

Injen and the Random Special will be included in the CAI Dyno showdown that Rob of HyundaiPeformance is doing. (along with SR's CAI, KORE, AEM, Speedstate and all the rest). They will all be tested on the same car, on the same day, on the same dyno. That will show how they all do. With luck, each CAI will be dyno'd twice (2 seperate sessions), and we will have baseline runs to compare them all to.